Reviews for Quarter Quell and Castaways
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Cool! Naw some Peeta and Ralph moments, cant wait for the next chapter!
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I like it! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
Hertram chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Will every character from Lord of the Flies be in the Games?

Wait, sorry, I don't think your updating this anymore. Never mind...
bluetoothpaste chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that yes, I am still alive and still working on this. I asked my friend to review it for me and write the parts with the HG characters (I'm obviously not an expert on them), but she hasn't done anything with it so far and I've been waiting forever. It's very frustrating. I'm sure you understand this type of thing...I'm assuming most of you are writers yourselves.

So, because it looks like this won't be a collaborative project with her, I'd like you guys to help me edit this. If any HG person is acting out-of-character, or if the events aren't in order, or anything else, feel free to let me know and I'll change it. The best fanfics are very close to canon and I want this to be the best I can make it. Sorry about the delays. I'll get back to work as soon as possible.
Satan Abraham chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Oh my lord this is awesome. x3 I love it.
JetJake chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I like this story! Great idea changing the Quell to double the number of tributes so that you could include Ralph and all the other characters from lord of the flies. I'm excited to see where this goes.
JetJake chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This seems very interesting. Ill be watching out for this story. I'm a big Hunger Games fan, and my english class just started reading Lord of the Flies. So far I like it. Can't wait to see how this turns out
Lauren Kassidy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ooh, interesting! I'm eager to know where you take this. Update soon! :)