Reviews for you feel like breathing
YackerandWeaselForever chapter 1 . 6/11
Hey! I'm new to TVD fandom and i love Mabekah! This story was amazing! I can't wait to check out your others stories!
MusicBliss2116 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Awee my Mabekah feels! Seriously this was an amazing story!
EverythingYouWanted chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was an amazing fanfiction, one of the best Matt and Rebekah ones without a doubt. Thank you for it, amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Tweeky chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love this fic and I thought you characterised both Matt and Rebekah well. The ending is also highly logical.
puion chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh my goodness, could you please write more?
Thank you so much for writing this piece. I really really like it.
Looking forward to more of your stories about Mabekah!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
my Mabekah feels! OMG THIS IS AWESOME
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love you, darling!
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awesome story though the ending was disappointing.

"Six hundred years later, Matt and Rebekah Donovan can't say they regret a single thing."

Seriously, the story was great...until you ended it like that XD. Essentially I think you could have expanded a little on that ending...given us a bit more without losing the message. It was just to abrupt.
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Súper awesome fic
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was extremely beautiful. The ending was extremely sweet. The plot line was interesting and the writing was really good. The only thing I wish had appeared in this story would be Klaus and Kol, they would probably oppose to her romance with Matt but I understand that this being a one shot you chose to exclude them.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
oh my god, this is just all kinds of gorgeous and sweet and wonderful. i just adore matt and rebekah together!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is love. It's adorable, sweet and nice and lovely. Matt/Rebekah breaks my heart because they probably won't happen.
abbyli chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
You have blown me away with the beauty of this. It is so amazing and oh so sweet. I love the final line. It's a breathtaking story and you have made it so perfect and tender. While I was reading, I was listening to the song "Redemption" by the Strange familiar. It played during that Mabekah moment in 3x19 and it was so beautiful.

Okay, I'm done babbling. I would love for you to check out my mabekah stories. got two up, "and i don't love you but I always will" and "make my heart a better place" to where Matt wakes up in transition after the events of 3x22 instead of Elena. Would love your opinion on them.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awww! :') That was just adorable. I loved it!