Reviews for Cover Of Darkness
hikora chapter 4 . 6/24
Finally! Yusai said gets what he should've gotten a long time ago! He deserves it. Jack better not hurt him!
Chiester00 chapter 4 . 1/25
A very great story since you write about the original Yu-gi-oh!, but you managed so well and put all your effort in the story (the lemon was too long, it's 3:51AM and my eyes are hurting and my contact lens are almost dried lol).
I'd love to read more about 5ds, it may won't happen again but It was great during it was.
Cheers
PS: Sorry for the English I'm a PET student atm.
karia curtis chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Wow your second lemon awesome. This was a great story. I actually figured it was jack on the first chapter. Even though it was a jackxyusei story I still figured it out easily. Nice job though.
AsorenRM chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
You didn't keep to the character's personalities which in it's own way did this fic justice. One if you had stuck with stuck up Jack and cool composed Yusei, I wouldn't be able to read it. Simply because I wouldn't be able to see it in my head. The story line as very enjoyable, your writing style is good and the ending had made sense. So all-in-all This was a god damn good fan-fiction. I give it... five stars :D
Deadly Yancy chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Turned on my your story... *-* sooo HOT! Thanks for your hard work -
FallenThorns chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
well I think 42 pages made it turn out so much better.
naokinaozumi1508 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
amazing :)
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
this is beautiful 3
KaiFudo16 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
I loved this story, I think Yusei was perfect, he does tend to be that clingy mother hen kind of character that does for everyone else and not enough for himself, Jack I rely liked too, you gave him his classic arrogant "I am beater than you" aditude but you showed that sweet loving side that Jack does have, we just dont see it so often. What i like even more is you pulled of the mystery. I had no clue until chapter 3 that it was jack, I started off assuming it was Jack and then went to well maybe its Kiryu, but Yusei doesn't know he is still alive yet so It was very well written. Great Job!
aphfangirl7476 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I absolutely love this story! I've read it over and over again. I know you wrote this a while ago but if you ever rewrote it from Jack's point of view I might cry with happiness. I really want to know what he was thinking throughout all of this. Regardless wonderful story! I wish I'd reviewed sooner
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Chapter 5
Wolfism chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
This story was just so amazing! Oh my gosh, I actually wanted to cry a little bit at how emotional it got with Yusei crying over Jack and then not realizing it was him the whole time. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Keep it up; you're a very talented writer! :)
x0Francisco0x chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Nice. :D
Earthbound-Yusei chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
That was a good story! You write pretty well (I think you'll find some small mistakes or forgotten words if you re-read it yourself), and it reads like a charm. I'm usually not even a fan of this pairing but this was still hot :3 Good job! -
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 4 . 5/5/2012