Reviews for Galaxies Are Merely Puddles
Bill chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Liked the update but got a headache what with the Point-Of-View changes. Pick one person at a time don't jump around so much. And try and slow the paste of the Story down a bit. It seems that you are rushing the plot along faster then in this chapter when compaired to the first two. Also what happened to Fred "The Blob" Dukes he was part of the Weapon-X in the Movie so why is he not in the Story?
Chellerbelle chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
My two favourite lines:

"The less you talk to him, the longer you stay sane," he said and kept on walking.

"Oh. There's Logan and Victor too. They're what the Bash Brothers would be if they were war-mongering, immortal Homo superiors instead of Mighty Ducks."

I love the Might Ducks movies :)

Great chapter!
Bill chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Love this Story I am hoping that you will Update Soon!

just one question what happened to Fred J. Dukes/The Blob, did you forget him?
Arich chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
By the way, I love the description for the story.
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
You write an awesome Deadpool. Weapon X watching the Little Mermaid? Can't stop giggling...

Great chapter!
Arich chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Cool, looking forward to the next bit.
wrath666 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
what i can't wait for is a wraith to try and feed on wolverine, or victor take em a while just to age them, thats if the animal in them doesn't come out first.

you can tell victor and logan like shepards attitude probably reminds them alittle bit of themselves.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Well now, this looks like it's going to be fun. I have to admit I'm not as familiar with Stargate Atlantis as I am with SG-1, but yeah. Fun! Great first chapter!