Reviews for Reinforcements
istiq chapter 45 . 3/25
Good story and i love it
McSquidgeon chapter 45 . 1/16
I fucking LOVE this story. Even when you broke my heart. I forgive you haha! Such an unusual pairing and it works so dawn well. I love kick ass ginny. About to go check your profile for more stories. Thank you!
Woman of Letters chapter 45 . 12/19/2016
What a wonderful story! Absolutely the best Harry Potter/LOTR crossover I've ever read. With a Ginny/Aragorn pairing... Two of my favorites. So thank you.

I was sorry about Fred but I kind of figured you were going to do that, as he wasn't paired with anyone and it really brought home the horror of war, made it personal for the reader, much the way it did in the Harry Potter books.

I love the oneshots from reinforcements. It would be great to see something with Fred and Faramir - or something with Eowyn and George or how about George and Eomer?

Anyway, thanks again for creating such a great story.
Cynder2013 chapter 45 . 9/9/2016
Perfect Ending.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
You've contradicted yourself with the Point-Me spell. When they were in the Mines you said it could only tell you compass directions but here you have them using it to look for Merry and Pippin.
alliesmiley2 chapter 45 . 5/28/2016
wonderful story! love love love!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 45 . 4/30/2016
Such a sweet story :-) a good idea to bring back Ginny and the twins, did give the story a fun twist. I do wish you would have made Aragon ask permission from Fred and George, they would have had so much fun with that, and maybe to have milked the response of George asking permission, since you had built it up so much as being scary :-)

Still good story, good job! And thank you for sharing :-D
BCgurlie chapter 45 . 3/27/2016
Loved this story so much!
kineret chapter 45 . 2/27/2016
Nice finish :)
Good job!
Iamdeath33 chapter 45 . 2/27/2016
I'M CRYING. I'M ACIYALLY FUCKING CRYING. YOU FUCKING MADE ME CRY. HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD.
But seriously, this is one of the best crossovers I've ever seen, and I mean that with utmost sincerity. I almost never get to see a Fic get finished, and I'm incredibly glad that I got to see it through-untill the very end.
And now I'm crying again. God-fucking-damnit.
Cheers,
-Meggls
stonebreakerironhill chapter 45 . 2/26/2016
All was well.

that was a good ending, it felt right... and I guess it makes up for the fact that Fred died. ;)

I dont know what else to say, it was a great story!
mainstreet52 chapter 45 . 2/26/2016
Great story throughout. I am impressed.

Now that this is finished I'll probably find some time soon to reread it all again.

Well done!
Toaofwriting chapter 45 . 2/26/2016
Lovely job. Very well-written and nicely done, though I could have done without the swearing.
Sigy Artyn chapter 45 . 2/26/2016
Oh gosh after all this time! I'm probably preaching to the choir here but it's rather hard to believe! I knew it was coming, all good things eventually will come to an end, but still, the sadness of parting I suppose :)

Thank you very much for writing! I'm sure I'll return someday to read it through again, hihi. Probably going to check out the spinoff you mentioned ;)

Best wishes and much happy writing!
Concrete63 chapter 45 . 2/25/2016
Thank you for writing this I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.