Reviews for Reinforcements
Cynder2013 chapter 45 . 9/9
Perfect Ending.
You've contradicted yourself with the Point-Me spell. When they were in the Mines you said it could only tell you compass directions but here you have them using it to look for Merry and Pippin.
alliesmiley2 chapter 45 . 5/28
wonderful story! love love love!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 45 . 4/30
Such a sweet story :-) a good idea to bring back Ginny and the twins, did give the story a fun twist. I do wish you would have made Aragon ask permission from Fred and George, they would have had so much fun with that, and maybe to have milked the response of George asking permission, since you had built it up so much as being scary :-)

Still good story, good job! And thank you for sharing :-D
BCgurlie chapter 45 . 3/27
Loved this story so much!
kineret chapter 45 . 2/27
Nice finish :)
Good job!
Iamdeath33 chapter 45 . 2/27
I'M CRYING. I'M ACIYALLY FUCKING CRYING. YOU FUCKING MADE ME CRY. HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD.
But seriously, this is one of the best crossovers I've ever seen, and I mean that with utmost sincerity. I almost never get to see a Fic get finished, and I'm incredibly glad that I got to see it through-untill the very end.
And now I'm crying again. God-fucking-damnit.
Cheers,
-Meggls
stonebreakerironhill chapter 45 . 2/26
All was well.

that was a good ending, it felt right... and I guess it makes up for the fact that Fred died. ;)

I dont know what else to say, it was a great story!
mainstreet52 chapter 45 . 2/26
Great story throughout. I am impressed.

Now that this is finished I'll probably find some time soon to reread it all again.

Well done!
Toaofwriting chapter 45 . 2/26
Lovely job. Very well-written and nicely done, though I could have done without the swearing.
Sigy Artyn chapter 45 . 2/26
Oh gosh after all this time! I'm probably preaching to the choir here but it's rather hard to believe! I knew it was coming, all good things eventually will come to an end, but still, the sadness of parting I suppose :)

Thank you very much for writing! I'm sure I'll return someday to read it through again, hihi. Probably going to check out the spinoff you mentioned ;)

Best wishes and much happy writing!
Concrete63 chapter 45 . 2/25
Thank you for writing this I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
InquisitorCOC chapter 1 . 2/17
Well, Ginny is certainly better off in Rivendell than getting stuck with the Carrows.
CLBONE13 chapter 2 . 1/16
Okay, shouldn't someone have told Mrs. Weasley about all this.
CLBONE13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
A. Gandalf looks as much like Dumbledore himself and B. Why the hell did Dumbledore fake his death.