Reviews for Manipulations, Machinations, and Mutilations
Bushwah chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
No, it's no good. I can't erase the reality from my face. To hide, then. But I won't be stupid about it. There's only one reason they'd accept. Ah- I'd better begin preparing it now. To stand alone in an empty room and pretend... they would be so proud if they knew, but I can't afford to tell them yet. Soon, yes, soon. Now, leave me. I must attend to my distraction.
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Good grief, you timed that well. I know you haven't read today's chapter, but when you do you'll understand why. Don't worry I won't say more, and risk spoiling you.

That was just as I have come to expect from you - brilliant!

I haven't the skill to write my own OC yet, so I am impressed with your work creating two. Soma and her brother are very believable, good work! I particularly enjoyed the, shall we say surgical procedure, you so descriptively arranged in there. I must say, yours makes me glad that in real orthopedics, our bone saw is a powered rotating blade. Oh and let's not ignore anesthesia - that rag in the mouth bit gave me chills. I think the 'patient' would lose consciousness from the pain, but keeping him awake the whole time screaming does lend an extra dose of mad scientist atmosphere to the whole thing. Again, well done!

I must also praise you for making the most of Kabuto's medical and healing skills to blur the line of evil for your characters and your audience alike. Painting him as a savior who is despised is not something I have seen before. The psychological effect on the reader is tangible; I assure you. As I witnessed hi acts of medicinal kindness and fabricated mercy, there were moments where I was borne along by the image, to a place where Kabuto could *almost* have a heart. Then, SMACK! You'd hit me with the reality of his sadistic undercurrent of cruelty and I was right on that emotional ride with the characters.

All in all, another masterfully spun tale! Keep them coming, please.
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was well written, first off.

Secondly I hate kabuto so when you were speakig up to him at first I was like 'ew kabuto'

But the story's really interesting so good job! Only note I have is that I feel like orochimaru would be "nicer" about killing everyone, you know? Like I'm not saying he'd care, really but... Idk maybe I'm confused
Final fantasy gamer chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I lie it! Very well-written but I would have liked to see another chapter...

::Gamer::