Reviews for some people have real problems
Skreechlen86 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
It Was Good.
SAS chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Pure class
Deleted-Offline Permanently chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
LOL!OH bolin. I love him and Mako's small but very funny conversation
HiiroKumo chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
BOLINORA FEELS won't stop Something like this might just happen in canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You are allowed to write more then one chapters in your Fic' know this right...RIGHT? T_T
Cass Edes chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh gosh the cute. I might die. Please write more of these. Overprotective Bolin is my favorite.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this was super cute
honne chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
oh my god poor Bolin D: I loved this and I loved Ikki and this was just amazing.
beaufort-stuart chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
lololol. Poor Bolin. Ikki is such a boss. Jinora did the right thing. Korra is clueless. And of course Mako must suffer from it all. XDDD

I LOVED this! Write more Bolinora? c:
toriestark chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
BOLIN, YOU ARE YOU SO ADORABLE! Oh my god, dude needs to calm his tits. Ikki you fucking troll, I love you so much! And yes darling, adults are idiots. Mako you are so precious! Jinora is wonderful and ugh, girl's a bamf.

Sara, you can have my first born okay, because these Bolinora fics are wonderful! Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. I love you!
pfeffi chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh great, now I'm shipping BolinJinora. Just what I needed, haha. This was great; I ~*loved*~ the conversation between Bolin and Mako ("My sleep, Bolin. You're ruining it." - Best line) and Ikki and Bolin shouting - all of it.
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This totally rocks- pardon the pun! ;p Im deffinatly shipping bolinora. For some reason all thats in my head is Finger Elevens "One Thing" :) Cries of MORE MORE echo too :P
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Well, if this is going to happen again, then off course you'll need to document it until they finally get together. (HINT! HINT!)
Spry chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is awesome. Here, have a cookie. :D

How come I never thought of this pairing? It's so great! Here, have another cookie.

Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I still have no idea who that girl is but she sounds great! :D

"What?" Bolin half-shrieked the words before Korra could even open her mouth."

Haha, that was brilliant! xD Just like Korra not getting what Ikki means, she didnt notice a thing, haha..

And the way youre writing Mako even though he only says a few things, that was perfect!

How Bolin is suddenly yelling at her, oh god! xD