Reviews for iDig Wordplay
Stars r fallin chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Do carly and freddie have a baby boy or baby girl.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
It's good that you're not dead, and that "...Open Road II" isn't being ditched. Trust me, that baby really is more important.

As for this story, watching Freddie with a girlfriend that isn't her must be difficult for Carly, and so is the fact that she rarely sees him outside of work. It doesn't help that they got into an argument for those same reasons.

If someone being oblivious is a pet peeve of Freddie's, then it's seriously a miracle he's hung out with Carly for so long. They most definitely would have been fighting if he hadn't changed the subject.
sockstar chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Aww that was sweet :D

I randomly thought up another pair: Death/Deaf.
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
This is so perfect it's not even funny.

-AJ-
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Even in college, the "foreign bacon" thing is still haunting Freddie, not surprisingly because of Sam.

And that was a nice part about the Benson baby.
Subject87 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Awesome chapter, I'll be sure to check out the next chapter of iHit the Open road!
pbow chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Continuing from my previous reply:
How about sell; to exchange for cash? Spencer sells his first art project and the gang celebrates.
Okay, I'll stop making suggestions now.
pbow
pbow chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I think you forgot a few "heels". How about the contemptable lout or cad, or the end of a loaf of bread or to list or tilt to one side? I can see a small story for each of the three other definitions.
Keep up the great writing and I still think you could branch out and write a real novel. You're very creative.
pbow
Subject87 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
My phone won't let me log in but this is a fantastic chapter, I loved both parts and I can't wait to see what you come up with next
PD31 chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
I loved it; more great work Phunky!
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
I wonder what the lady said to Carly that pissed Freddie off. On another note, he won't have to go through with the whole "second husband" routine.

And even though "iCarly" world isn't real, it would be a cold day in hell if Freddie ever thought of Carly as clingy.
Isazu chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
oh i love both of them, i have to admit i think the second one is kind of adorable
BushwellFanNYC chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Sweeter than honey. Good stuff. Have a wonderful holiday and happy new year.
sockstar chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yay :D Congratulations :D

I'm totally against being cautious with wrapping btw.
Poison2020 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
First let me start of by saying CONGRATULATIONS! Awwww that's so cool, all the happiness and joy to you and your husband 3

Ahhhhhhhhh phunky ya done it again girl, great chapter! I really loved the second part, it's easily something that could happen between those two characters!

Gonna be annoying and ask are we gonna get a new chapter of I hit soon?

Also I'm deadly curious about your thoughts on iGoodbye lol!