Reviews for Because He's Namaka
that made my heart ache. I desperately wanted to believe you would bring Zoro back.

but he never came back. guess that idiot got lost again, huh? *forced laughing*

amazing story.
Love in fire chapter 2 . 2/27
Just... I liked this, like seriously LIKED!
This made me think, see things differently.
this is touching. This feels deep and really makes me think I know the character little better. But in the end I can do nothing but smile. (the end was great. It felt right and fit perfectly)
I don't know how I can see this beautiful, but somehow that's just what feels right for this story.
seriously good job, REALLY good job. I must rise my hat for you because of this.
I know I want to find this story again sometimes and read it, and because I want to find it, I won't favorite, but I want you to know that it surely deserves it.
rainwolf042 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Ehhhhh?! Its so sad! :'( No zoorrroooo! Any chance u can make it a 3 shot for after luffy and the rest of the crew achieve their dreams and remember Zoro?
dragoscilvio chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Ahhhh! Why did you KILL him?
dragoscilvio chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was cute! I look forward to seeing other work of yours with friendship and brotherly feelings between zoro and Sanji not yaoi
Smally chapter 2 . 6/10/2013

sorry, i'm just crying here. thanks for the emotions. it was pleasure.

you broke my heart you know. and i didn't want it to favourite, but i did. i think it is one of the most saddest story of the one piece fanfictions.

so, i'm sorry to tell you that i will read it again if i want to cry or i feel myself useless because your story has so many emotions that i'm just sitting front of the computer and i try to write something clever but as you see, it is useless.

i think that's it.

it's perfect. bless you.
blackfirefox987 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
i couldnt stop the tears. . . crap hell im still crying. that was wonderful and heart breaking at the same time
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I'm just gonna go cry in a corner now if you'll excuse me... T-T
nks chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
God! you made me cry!
que historia más triste! Pero se agradece un buen fic, así que, sigue así.
que pena
LuvLuffy chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
U enjoy making me cry ;_; I'm crying with my face in the carpet and it's all ur fault *crys* hug me please? I was actually thinking about doing a story kind of like this, but adding this to my story, like Zoro it just feels cruel, *i am dying inside* so beautifully written ;_;
LuvLuffy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
u should know who I am :3
Another great story! I am totally useless right now with writing, I think all my describing words are hiding from me until I pick 500 more ****en books to read like I usually do in the school year . so busy with fanfiction tho...I hope u update a lot though! Love u
LuffyMarra chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
This was an awesome story. I really felt the emotions in this chapter. I was crying by the end. Awesome work
StarShinobi chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
There are no words for how amazing that story was. It literally made me cry at the end. Definitely an inspiration for a drawing. Going to start on that tonight. Thank you for the inspiration.
Siany chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Omg that made me cry :'( I can't imagine zoro dying he's like my fave strawhat
Lilly Burnside chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I loved the first chapter SO much. You truly seem to have an understanding of Sanji's character and convey his more thoughtful side beautifully. It's very rare to see him as anything other than a lady lover in fanfics so it was refreshing to read this story. It was well written and well thought through. That being said, I wasn't a huge fan of chapter 2. Personally, I'm not a fan of fanfictions where one of the main characters dies and it's non-canon. It usually causes the actions of the surrounding characters to be out of character, and I just hate watching my favorite characters die for no reason. I think it would have been better if it ended at the first chapter, but to each his own.