Reviews for Because He's Namaka
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Dude, that's insanely rough.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
that made my heart ache. I desperately wanted to believe you would bring Zoro back.

but he never came back. guess that idiot got lost again, huh? *forced laughing*

amazing story.
Love in fire chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Just... I liked this, like seriously LIKED!
This made me think, see things differently.
this is touching. This feels deep and really makes me think I know the character little better. But in the end I can do nothing but smile. (the end was great. It felt right and fit perfectly)
I don't know how I can see this beautiful, but somehow that's just what feels right for this story.
seriously good job, REALLY good job. I must rise my hat for you because of this.
I know I want to find this story again sometimes and read it, and because I want to find it, I won't favorite, but I want you to know that it surely deserves it.
rainwolf042 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Ehhhhh?! Its so sad! :'( No zoorrroooo! Any chance u can make it a 3 shot for after luffy and the rest of the crew achieve their dreams and remember Zoro?
dragoscilvio chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Ahhhh! Why did you KILL him?
dragoscilvio chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was cute! I look forward to seeing other work of yours with friendship and brotherly feelings between zoro and Sanji not yaoi
Smally chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
omg.

sorry, i'm just crying here. thanks for the emotions. it was pleasure.

you broke my heart you know. and i didn't want it to favourite, but i did. i think it is one of the most saddest story of the one piece fanfictions.

so, i'm sorry to tell you that i will read it again if i want to cry or i feel myself useless because your story has so many emotions that i'm just sitting front of the computer and i try to write something clever but as you see, it is useless.

i think that's it.

it's perfect. bless you.
blackfirefox987 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
i couldnt stop the tears. . . crap hell im still crying. that was wonderful and heart breaking at the same time
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I'm just gonna go cry in a corner now if you'll excuse me... T-T
nks chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
God! you made me cry!
que historia más triste! Pero se agradece un buen fic, así que, sigue así.
que pena
LuvLuffy chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
U enjoy making me cry ;_; I'm crying with my face in the carpet and it's all ur fault *crys* hug me please? I was actually thinking about doing a story kind of like this, but adding this to my story, like Zoro dying...now it just feels cruel, *i am dying inside* so beautifully written ;_;
LuvLuffy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
u should know who I am :3
Another great story! I am totally useless right now with writing, I think all my describing words are hiding from me until I pick 500 more ****en books to read like I usually do in the school year . so busy with fanfiction tho...I hope u update a lot though! Love u
LuffyMarra chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
This was an awesome story. I really felt the emotions in this chapter. I was crying by the end. Awesome work
StarShinobi chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
There are no words for how amazing that story was. It literally made me cry at the end. Definitely an inspiration for a drawing. Going to start on that tonight. Thank you for the inspiration.
Siany chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Omg that made me cry :'( I can't imagine zoro dying he's like my fave strawhat