Reviews for Subterranean HouseSick Blues
BabalooBlue chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Holy cow. This story has had me in tears (not just this chapter). It rings so true.
Can't wait to read more - please keep writing!
Scarlett Burns chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Oh my, this is wonderful! How did you know I wanted SO badly to read a House/Cate fic? ;P

This is heartbreaking so far, but I love where you're taking it. I look forward to the next chapter, and delving into House's past... abuse and all. Don't make us wait to long for the next chapter!

Scarlett
Valancy711 chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
HO-LY. Crap!
Maybe the subtitle for the chapter could be "Bombshells." That was so intense. Reading that was harrowing, to put it mildly. Just when I thought I could breathe again and was so glad Cate was there, pow!
You have a talent, Boo.
I can only hope Cate can take the tenuous beachhead she's established with House and pull him safely to the other side. It's painful to see him like this. If anyone can help him to help himself, it's Cate.
Looking forward to the next!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
welcome back Itzaboo...terrific update. I love Cate...she is EXACTLY who House needs in his corner right now. Thankfully she is smarter than his so called 'friends' and she sees what is really going on with House. I always thought that there was a 'sexual abuse' aspect to House's child abuse...he showed ALL symptoms of sexual abuse as well as physical abuse. Nice twist.

Can't wait to see where you take this.

Thanks again for the update...this site has been sorely depressed with very little updates from the really great stories lately. Glad you are still with us.
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I really like this fic
I love writing, and I'm sad for House. Great writer you!
KiwiClare chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
Great writing! Love Cate, I can't wait for the next chapter.
redlox2 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
awkward:)
redlox2 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
wow Wilson...
Valancy711 chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
You never disappoint, Boo! Love this chapter! As always, there's a lot going on on many levels, from the wonderfully bad puns to the hot hand job to the complex emotions and the metaphor of House being tied to the bed. Great stuff!
HOUSEocdfan chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
wow! love it! especially cate - i loved this character when she was in it - cant wait for more :)
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
I like this fic!
I don't know english and read by Google Translate
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I'm too lazy to comment on the chapters
I'm loving this fic
and I supreendi with Wilson, good attitude
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Oh Itzaboo...welcome back. I love this twist...

Just what House needs...someone to make him feel alive again. Cate Milton is exactly that person. Really looking forward to Cate fighting FOR House as he fought for HER...they are going to make a terrific team...

Thanks for the update...oh and the wonderful "Wilson(less)" chapter...haha I once read a story where House thinks to himself that "lecturing Wilson is his least favorite Wilson"...really strikes me how true that is in this story...LOVE IT.
OldSFfan chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Interesting psychotherapy for our suicidal doctor. Please keep posting.
Valancy711 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I apologize for being brief, but I wanted to jump in and say how much I'm enjoying Cate's visit! (BTW, I don't suppose it's a coincidence that House chose the incorrect name of "Mark," and that happens to be Stacy's husband's name?) Always looking forward to the next chapter!