Reviews for Secrets
Taal chapter 20 . 2/22/2003
Excellent peice of work, Dawn! I am truly impressed, will you consider writing a sequel?

Ta'al

H/T 4EVER
anonymus chapter 19 . 2/4/2003
This is a great story! You are a good writer. Plaese update soon. Please don't kill Harper!:(
Dragon of the Elements chapter 19 . 2/4/2003
I was reading, I was loving it, and then it just..stopped. I read it again. same thing happened. Who gave you permission to stop!

Sorry, calming down. Harper really is Out Of Control isn't he? Poor guy. All messed up. Him and Dylan fighting? They should put THAT in an Andromeda episode ;) Ouroboros (sp?) was finally on last night, so I taped it! Been waiting for that episode for like forever. Unfortunately, I missed like the first 10 minutes of it. Damn Anywayz, keep going!

Dragon of the Elements

p.s. Are you EVER going to write a sequel to Blood and Water? Iv'e been waiting for one for like forever!
byrdgirl chapter 19 . 2/3/2003
Wow! I just started the story. This is amazingly well written. It's descriptive and researched. I absolutely love your writing style as well. This is by far the best Andromeda fic I've ever written. How much do you really know about combat/stage combat and medicine, because you seem extremely well versed. Well, kudos and huzzahs all the same. Can't wait till the final installement.

*_*

byrdgirl
parisindy chapter 19 . 2/3/2003
hurray another great part!
Nureek chapter 19 . 2/2/2003
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't stop there! You must continue, NOW! Tell your professers that you can't do any work because you have to finish up your fan fiction. That's an order!
Dragon of the Elements chapter 18 . 1/5/2003
Finally! I was waiting until you put another chapter up! it looks like Harper's going to have some problems adjusting to life back on the Andromeda.

Speaking of new chapters, that's what I'm doing right now. Yes, 'Shadowy Face in the Mirror' will be updated. I'm in the middle of writing it right now. It should be up in a while.

Dragon of the Elements
parisindy chapter 18 . 1/5/2003
gaaaaaaaah!

with the cliffhangers!

great chapter...i can't wait for the next one...type faster :)
Mercury's Winter chapter 18 . 1/4/2003
OMG, he's gonna tell the crew! :eek: I can't wait to find out what their reactions will be! Please write more soon!
Mercury's Winter chapter 17 . 1/4/2003
Awwww...:D Tyr certainly has a soft spot for Harper, I can't imagine him doing half of what he's done for anyone else. Love that Harper is feeling better :D Great chapter!
Mercury's Winter chapter 16 . 1/4/2003
I didn't think it could get any better but I was wrong! Wow, puking for an hour! Poor Harper! :D
Mercury's Winter chapter 15 . 1/4/2003
Wow wow wow freakin' wow! :D I can't believe I've missed so much! Awesome chapter-one nice thing about catching up is that I don't have to wait to find out what happens next! :D
nureek chapter 18 . 1/3/2003
That was great! Just wonderful.

MORE PLEASE!
Wushu chapter 18 . 1/3/2003
WOw, the best chapter yet. It will truly be a sad day when this fic is over. then maybe a sequel? ANyway, awesome part and i can't wait for the next.

The trance reactions were all very nicely done, they seemed so her. And the dylan thing, several times i wished they would do something like that.

Please continue as soon as you can.
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 18 . 1/3/2003
OMG! That was great! I've truly loved this story and can't wait to see how it concludes. MORE PLEASE!:D
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »