Reviews for Secrets
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2002
are you going to write more?

hope you do
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 17 . 12/27/2002
this is really good! please continue.
parisindy chapter 17 . 12/19/2002
bad parisindy...i had forgotten about this story but i was very excited to rediscover it especially with three new chapters to read! hurray!...i'm really enjoying this write more soon!
Lisa chapter 16 . 12/19/2002
I like these stuff it is really great. I want more, please, quikly!

Schnell hopp, hopp! Na los!
szhismine chapter 16 . 12/16/2002
poor harper! :(

more soon please! ;)
Dragon of the Elements chapter 16 . 12/15/2002
Wow. I haven't been keeping up with this story(unfourtunetely), but it's really good. I'm ready and waiting for the next chapter!

Dragon of the Elements

p.s. how about a sequel to Blood and Water? I would LOVE that!
Laura R chapter 15 . 12/14/2002
This is sooo great, but u have 2 finish it!

Cum on hurry up, I wanna c wot happens 2 Harper/Ronin. kool name by the way, whered u think up Ronin?

Maybe in your final chapters u coud tell us how Trance and Beka felt bout Harper leaving, and maybe xpand on the Trance/Harper relationship.

1 thing i dont get though, is when u wrote that Beka Valentine wouldn't get him off of Earth without him doing something [or something like that], round bout the time he druuged Tyr and killed the human slave trader, but hay.

1 final thing: FINISH THE STORY!

im lookin forward 2 it
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2002
very nice. A bit short but very nice.

More!
sparky chapter 15 . 12/12/2002
Man am I addicted to this story. I cant get enough of it. Please i cant wait for the next chapter!
Lora6 chapter 14 . 12/11/2002
I thought this story had been abandoned. Thanks for updating.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2002
i love this!

More you have to write more and fast.

Think you can do it?

PLZ YOU HAVE TO!
nureek chapter 14 . 12/10/2002
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens on Tempus. Keep writing
Wushu chapter 14 . 12/10/2002
wow, i'm so glad you updated this. Can't wait for the next part. It has taken Harper 4 months to accept the hit? what has he been doing the whole time? Sorry, had to ask that.
XoXLiLaNgElXoX chapter 13 . 11/29/2002
Are you writing more? Cause if your not you should tell someone! I check to see if you write more like everyday and i'm tired of doing it. So if your not writing more, tell me. I love the fic but i really want more
Nanashinigami chapter 13 . 11/15/2002
Wow. Great story. My fav character in Andromeda is Harper and you did a great job on the story. But one thing. THAT HAD BETTER NOT BE THE END. THERE BETTER BE MORE. I want to see if they (the crew of Andromeda) can find Harper some day. Thanks for the good read.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »