Reviews for Secrets
Bozcorelli chapter 13 . 11/7/2002
THANK GOD, YOU FINALLY WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER! OK, I LUV THE STORY, KEEP GOING!
Mercury's Winter chapter 13 . 10/29/2002
WOWWOWOWOWOWOW! That was AWESOME :D Tyr did the right thing letting Harper go, if he comes back to Andromeda, he needs to do it on his own :D Hope that's not the end!

:D More Please :D
sidheranma chapter 13 . 10/26/2002
That was sweet! The big bad Tyr vows to find Harper. Is this the end of this story, is there a sequal in the works, or more chapters?
Cherubino chapter 13 . 10/26/2002
Once again I am speechless - that was fantastic! Every time I think I have the plot figured out yoo manage to stun me!

I really hope this is not the end.

A question - did you pick the name Ronin on purpose?

Cher.
CeredwenFlame chapter 12 . 9/21/2002
I'm not too sure about this softer side of Tyr... especially with Harper... but I have to admit, I like it... can't wait to see if there is more... I hope there is.
Amelia chapter 12 . 9/3/2002
More please!
StarCat13 chapter 12 . 9/1/2002
Good fic so far. I'm looking forward to more. :-)
fanficaddict chapter 12 . 8/30/2002
Such a nice, long chapter! Yay! :D Thanks, it was GREAT! The avalanche, Harper's temper tantrum :D

[quote]He hoped the time between now and the Andromeda's arrival would go smoothly. [/quote]

LOL! I have a feeling things will NOT go smoothly! ;)

More soon please!
Lora chapter 12 . 8/29/2002
Great chapter.
Lauriena chapter 12 . 8/29/2002
I like your line we all have secrets to share... it is a great line and fits with the story well
L chapter 11 . 8/19/2002
good Job Post more!
fanficaddict chapter 11 . 8/19/2002
Awww...how sweet! :D What a great chapter, I love to see Tyr's soft spot for Harper ;)
Gracie-I'm too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 8/18/2002
Finish!

-_-;
Lora6 chapter 10 . 8/17/2002
I like how you have developed the relationship between Harper and Tyr. The way that Tyr acted as if Harper were speaking properly, etc, in order to encourage him to continue trying, was great. It shows how he has come to respect Harper instead of seeing him as an annoyance. I also like the conversation b/t Dylan & Beka. It fit in well right at the point where I was wondering what everyone else was doing.
szhismine chapter 10 . 8/17/2002
please continue! you're doing great.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »