Reviews for The Ghost Gas Debacle
TamiLove chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
omg! So awesome! lol! Sam is probably the most understanding girlfriend in the history of girlfriends... But it shall never work! Not if I have any say in it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! lol!
TamiLove chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I died. Sarcasm fixes everything... Here I was literally drooling at this awesomely hawtt smex and Danny just makes me rofl.. xD
TamiLove chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh god... lmaooooo! This is incredibly bad! lol! Hilarious! I'm off to read mores!
animechick57 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
OMG LUV ALL UR FANFICS XD
ur now one of my favorite author X3
thank u for posting these awesome fanfics X3
Danny is adorable in this one i crack up when he told
his friends that he lost count of how many times he did it with
Vald XD
ELunamoon chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story. Really, it's rare when I see anything sexual between these two where Danny ISN'T extremely reluctant to participate in. When Vlad is being very forceful in smut with Danny it can get a bit disturbing which is why I LOVE how you set this up and wrote the both of them. I'm glad you didn't just throw around "I Love You" because as you said, it wouldn't have fit the situation. Great choice and flawless writing. It was hot and steamy and aaah3 Really nice job on this, I love it so much!
Sade chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
wow that was probably the best fic i have ever read. :O seriously, everything is in charicter and prcticle, it all makes sence and it stays like the normal story. i must say it could very well be an actual part of the series if not for yaoi haters and such...
in short. it is the best and my absolute favorite :D
Lavieru chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I absolutely ADORE this story! It's interesting, sweet, hilarious and, well... addresses the complicated relationship between the two, if you may. :p

I hope you would give a go to the sequel. It'll be really interesting to see how things will develop! But, even if you won't, this story will forever be on my favorites list nevertheless! ))
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
lmao, poor tucker xD that about killed me. capital L Love for this, seriously.

YYWKMN.
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
i love! i wish u would keep it going but i understand if this the end :(
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Giggle, a sequel would be awesome! -,-
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I love it! :3

I REALLY WANT A SEQUEL!
UnCon chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
ahhh heck nah! more more more! i vote on having Danny secretly mate with Vlad! who else agrees?
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
OH MY GOD! THE LAST PART MADE ME ROLL OVER! AHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

Seriously,THIS WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING! You TOTALLY need to continue this! Sadly, I would've LOVED to see an MPreg fic come out of this! It's actually the perfect setup- I'm eventually going to be doing a similar thing here as far as the pairing and natural sort of... "Going to the mate" thing, but it will be more of a-

STOP THE RANT!

Sorry. Lol. It was awesome!

TOODLES!

~DKK
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Danny. -,-
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
F**K yes it was good for me! I hella loved it! MEOW!