Reviews for The Disguise
ellumiliampere chapter 13 . 5/7
KYAAANNN at first I hesitated to read this by looking at the word "suspense", but for Bernard I did (insert love icon here). SO THANKS TO BERNARD, THIS TURNED OUT TO BE MORE THAN GOLD AW YEAH! Okay I'm not good with words, I am attracted to Bernard (or "Bernard", exactly) recently, and I love this fanfiction (insert love signs here), just so you know hihi
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Ummmmmmmm... what just happened
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Minion... why would you do that..., I'M YOUR WIFE FOR PETE'S SAKE, AND THAT WAS OUR ONLY INCOME OF MONEY! WHYWOULDYOUDOTHISTOME! :(
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Fool...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
WHOA WHOA WHOA...HOLD ON, LET ME FIX MY CAPS LOCKS... ok, i'm fine.
Kusami32 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
"Who said I ever stopped?" classic line that everyone uses because it always gets the 'Awwwww''s going. Luved the ending :D the link in your one chapter didn't work though :(
Kusami32 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
lol i love your author comments. Except now i have a major craving for mountain dew :(
Kusami32 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
lol i love that he has a cape for every mood and action lol
Kusami32 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
i laugh everytime i see the last name lol rofl
SamanthaSamma chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
Loved it D
SamanthaSamma chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Lmao well I do like the shortness of it. But pregnant? Well...that was fast..
P.A.W.07 chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Very cute ending and Minion... always knows when to interfere. I was really glad to see this plot line actually. I myself wanted to write a what-if fic like this, but mine would have been much darker so thanks for the fluff. :3
7SCARS chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
This was absoulutley perfect! I loved it! Awesome ending! ARGHR MOUNTAIN DEW! :DD