Reviews for Beyond Normandy
video games and other stuff chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
Bravo! Bravo! This fanfic was one of the best I have read! I'm looking very, very forward to your future fanfics. Cheers!
PS: Nice inclusion of MacMillan in the epilogue :P
video games and other stuff chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
So many characters dead...man, Market Garden and the Bulge were bitter and brutal. But hey, all war is brutal.
video games and other stuff chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
...NOOOOOOO D':
Don't tell me Keith dies as well...
video games and other stuff chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Nichols's backstory was great! In fact, all the backstories were/are.
Colonial marine chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
Again, can't believe you killed Guzzo but love this story! I would have ended the story with jack being promoted to lieutenant and him going through the same steps as they went through in the end of the game with him and Leroy getting in a truck full of recruits. But still I l
Colonial marine chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
You killed Guzzo! You son of a!
Trainalf chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
At last, it comes to a sad but complete end, just as wars also do. I'm eager for the next story, and I'm delighted the other idea will be used as well, albeit by a different user.
DeltaG chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
It's finally over then? Amazing ending, amazing story together, amazing characters you added in, and I look forward to Above and Beyond.
If anyone else actually reads these reviews, I've asked Imjusthere61944 if he would let me work on Justified, so that the brilliant idea would not go to waste, and it will be up soon. I just need a bit of time to gather what I need.
KrautYank chapter 24 . 8/24/2012
I also started to cry what a way to go
c-sec investigator chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
I think this is a very good chapter, but the truth is I want to see some more action. That's all. Also, I vote for "Justified".
Trainalf chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
The hallucinations are one of the best parts of this story, in my opion. I hope our heroes overcome them in the end.
video games and other stuff chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
When Guzzo shot at "McCullin" I thought he would shoot himself because of the split personality disorder. Good thing he didn't.
And I don't know why anyone would think Guzzo and Nichols are gay, lol.
DeltaG chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
The confrontation between Guzzo and McCullin surprised me. Hopefully Guzzo can begin to get over the thoughts of him now, and start acting as he should.

-From the beginning to the end, there will always be regrets.
DeltaG
caiofernandos chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
Hi, I would just like to say that I find it really impressive the way you can focus in the fights and in the psychological part of the characters. Looking forward for the next one. And, if I may ask, what are the symbolism in the conversation?
DeltaG chapter 21 . 8/17/2012