Reviews for Some Kind Of Rescue
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I totally caught your Scyfy's 2009 Tv miniseries "Alice" reference in there... and I so freaking love you for it, because that is my favorite movie of all time. That just made the story that much better for me.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Is it weird if I like your Blaine more than the one on the show? Cause I do. Lovely job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
MaddElise chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
cute ending :)
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
First, I almost logged in as kashfaberry, so that was almost awkward, but also the captcha for this was "prdy" which just translated to "purdy" for me and for some reason that reminded me of your hair, so I thought I'd share this drivel on FFN instead of our chat which is open right next to this but ANYWAY -

I just really love this whole 'verse so much. Blaine is this really cool mix between indifferent and attentive and it works so well for him in this character. Because he doesn't want to deal with anything messy like real relationships or people. but he puts up with her because for some reason, she's some kind of exception.

And for Rachel, he's everything she almost wishes she could let herself be. Someone who doesn't let anything get to him too much, who can just relax and let his problems float away. And because of that, he kind kind of comfort her when she does get too wrapped up in her life, when things go wrong, because she knows he's not just telling her it'd be best to let it alone, she knows that he believes it as much as he believes in her.

And I love their first real kiss, in the rain under the bleachers, when he just takes the chance - and let's face it, it's probably the first real one he's taken in awhile - and goes for it. And she doesn't even really fight him, just asks him why and then THAT LINE about the pretty girl in the wet dress... I mean, I know where you got it from, but I love it so much as it's used her and it comes with a lot of feelings for me already, so when you tack it onto Blainchel, I'm basically an inconsolable mess.

And I don't know if I ever pointed this out to you, but I love so very much how they really just fall into each other after that, both saying that it's a temporary thing and they'll grow out of it, but they never do. It's like, they only had so long, but it MATTERED to them and Blaine held onto it even when he didn't expect to, and Rachel clearly did too as she found herself inadvertently waiting for him and SIGH I just love this so much.
creys chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my God that was beautiful
tipsyapple chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was genius! Thank you for such a great story. Rachel and Blaine ate so natural in this story. I was worried at first that Blaine was just using her for some nefarious purpose and thank goodness it wasn't that or he would have been in big trouble in my book.
SarahBugz1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This needs to be continued, nooooooooow. xD I love this. 3
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Soo OOC for Blaine that I kinda got it into my head that it was Sebastian at first, but still SO good.. you have a beautiful writing style :) I really enjoyed it!
Lena chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Amazing, one of the best one shots I've read in a long time!
RedMagic chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Love skank!quinn, god I wish we could have had more skank!quinn in the show :)

Liked how it started with him circling around Kurt but then Rachel unintentionally turns his focus, just by doing what she does and sticking up for Kurt.

The stairwell meetings are so fantastic, Stoner!Blaine is in my top 3 favorites of all the Blaines you've written, he's such an unconcious cuddler and Rachel is beautifully written, how she confides in him, lets him snuggle her etc and she barely knows him she's comfortable with him almsot from the get go.

Also Blaine is a sneaky sneaky boy, talking her into shotgunning :)

Love the Finn/Blaine interaction. I like Blaine getting the upper hand when it comes to Finn.

Also loved how they didnt have the obligatory 'I love you' scene before they left for college.

I like that Blaine gets his act together and really flying to New York two years later to confess his love is a much more romantic way to end the story if you ask me :)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I LOVE your blainchel stories!
shutuphermione chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I thought that was sweet. :3
sweetconformity chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwwww... Such lovely writing, realistically romantic. Enjoyed Blaine's character thoroughly. Thank you for sharing.