Reviews for Easter Training
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Cute Easter fic there.

For some reason, I imagined Mindy coming up with something like an obstacle course of doom in order to get the egg.

I'm suprised the irate guy didn't know her. After all, she's lived with Marcus -down the street from this man- for how long now?

Nice job. :-D
Pasta Alfredo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I never encountered anything this, and I'm glad I did.

Fanfiction that is based on a holiday story!

Wow, and it's a Kick Ass too!

Get it, Kick Ass?

(Enough of my lame jokes!)

This is really a good piece of writing, the idea itself is original.

That easter confetti egg fight sounds like it was a lot of fun for them!

Great job, writing!

It was very enjoyable to read!
Makokam chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
...son of a BITCH! Why didn't I think of a conffetti egg fight? It's not like I didn't go to a massive egg hunt every year for a decade that always ended that way, and I /wanted/ to do something with eggs in the first place. -sigh- I guess that's what you get when you watch Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World in the middle of the night while trying to come up with ideas. ...and Spoony's story about a D&D game set in Wonderland and fighting the March Hare who was a 20th level Monk didn't help either.

Anyway, this was fun. I think you went into unnessecary detail in some places, and I don't know why Dave was so worried about that old guy, but it was good over all.

I think this story would have been better told in 3rd person though. And if we're talking about things that might have made it better... Marcus could have bought more eggs when he went to the store and they could have really gone to town on each other. And that grumpy old fuck.

Makokam out.