Reviews for Company
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Aww, I quite like that introduction, how you mention the 'redhead' after he puts his arms out. I found that cute. At first we think he's alone, but it turns out he does have some company. :)

Aww, that's so cute! I love how he made up an excuse that he couldn't sleep on his own, just so he could be with Matt. :3 It's quite funny too, since it's so early in the morning and he's still fussing about. :P

I really like that ending, especially with the ellipsis- it's like he's gradually snuggling in, and it's really cute. :)

This was really sweet! :) It's always nice to read something fluffy now and then.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here is my critique and some suggestions for you. :) If you need me to clarify anything, feel free to ask, okay? :)

. (Review for its fluffiness?)
This would be politer as 'please review', and I've noticed that politer ways of asking for reviewing seems to gain the story more reviews in most cases I've seen. :) Not everyone likes fluff, so the fact that it is fluff might not urge people to review- it might make them not want to review at all. :O

. In the summary: (And that was Matt was for..)
. An ellipsis must always have 3 dots. :)
. There's a small typo here- it should be 'And that was what Matt was for'. :)

. (the chocoholic )
I personally think this epithet is a little out-of-place, since there's no mention of chocolate in the piece, so it seems a little random. You could mention something about him sharing some chocolate with Matt beforehand, maybe, as it'll make 'the chocoholic' epithet sound more in-place and would emphasise their love for each other some more. :) Alternatively, you could go for the most popular epithet for Mello- 'the blond', since hair colour epithets seem to fit in anywhere, as long as they're not overused- or even better, you could just go for 'he'. Since Matt was already mentioned in the sentence, we'd know that 'he' referred to Mello. :)

. (having company like this felt)
My suggestion for this would be to change 'this' to 'his'. 'This' doesn't refer to Matt as well as 'his' would, and so I think 'his' would fit better, since it relates more to Matt and seems less distant than 'this' does, and would therefore emphasise their bond a bit more. :)

. (nice.)
I personally think that you could change it to 'this is nice', since in my opinion, it makes him sound more like he's enjoying the situation, and sounds a little more romantic. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This was so sweet! :3 Keep up the good work. :)
SoShi Love x3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012