Reviews for Just Don't Walk Away
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
*sigh*...I loved everything about this chapter...and thank you for putting us out of our misery, you're a saint! So much goodness it's difficult to narrow things down.

Loved Ducky at the start and the way he stands up to Gibbs...I could see that whole scene between the two of them playing out, it was so raw and Gibbs reaction to get drunk was just what I could see him doing if no-one had stopped him. And then Abby arriving and them telling Ducky everything that had happened and when she finally ended up in Gibbs' arms...*even bigger sigh*

I just adored that image of them sitting on the couch and Abby watching him and trying to remember simple and yet it gave so much away. And you made me laugh with this...Out of everyone, Mike knew that taking Abby away was a sure way to keep him from leaving, and it suddenly dawned on him that Mike had likely agreed to the idea to set Gibbs' blood boiling. It had only confirmed that he needed to be with Abby, and by forcing those feelings to the surface he could make a sure decision rather than dancing around it while they were both around. "Sneaky bastard."...*Good old Mike, gotta love that guy!*

And OMG snuggly Gibbs...THUD! This cracked me up too.."She's tall, fair skin, black hair. More tattoos than I've seen on most sailors, and all her babies need an electrical outlet to come to life."...*classic!*

I loved that they all went to clean up Abby's apartment and the way you've interwoven all their lives is just really special. It was a really sweet goodbye and then the smut was just the icing on a very tasty fic cake ;)...and this!..."You need to lose some clothes, Gibbs. Only fair," her eyes caught on his black hoodie resting over the arm of a chair situated in the corner. "Or put that on?"...*can't blame her for wanting that!*...And I loved this line...'She froze the minute he was inside her, closing her eyes and enjoying the fact that it had finally happened - he was everything and nothing like she had dreamed about.'...*Wow, such a great description*...and the just had me melting...

This was just an all round wonderful story...angst, tension, comfort, romance, had it all. I'm so glad you wrote this and shared it because I enjoyed every word of it.

...and I promise I'm working on the next chapter, it's close to being done ;)
fart fart chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Great ending. I'm glad that Gibbs & Abby are together.
alohareader chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Yea, excellent long chapter! Great story. Would like to know how things turn out in a few months whe the girls return to town and Abby & Gibbs have been together for a bit longer. I like everything you write about abby & Gibbs - Well Gone :)
tanya2byour21 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
I loved how you ended this story and I glad Abby stood up to Ducky and told him that she was the one that found them and she was the one that made his alias and not Gibbs and I loved that he didn't let her pull away when Kelly called to let him know that her flight landed. I loved this story and am sad to see it end but I love how you ended it.

NCISMASH4ever chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Sweet! I really enjoyed this chapter! And yes, I hope there will be a follow up story-maybe that focuses on Gabby and on Kelly being Gibbs Princess again? Getting to know her Dad as an adult, bonding more with Abby? At any rate, FANTASTIC story!
KellyRoxton chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
That was Great... Hmmmmm Love the thought of seeing them together a few months down the line... After the girls bond on the road trip...grins crazy fun... hope you post soon. Off to bother for updates of their story... talk more soon. Hugs kel
MissMadonna24 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Awww im sad that it's already over. I loveed it so sweet! Great work!
Talldi chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Lovely lovely ending! Thank you so much!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
hahahah awsome soo awsome i just loved it soo much it was great too great i love how you ended it!
finlaure chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
I realllly liked the end! Good hottnes! you say a sequel in a few months,,, and suggestions,,, how about 9 months,,, Kelly gets a little sister,,, all that hottness has to produce Somthing!
Ncisluver chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Great chapter. Love that they are back together. Hope you update soon.
gosgirl chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Phew *collapses in a relieved heap clutching a bourbon bottle* It was a happy cliffie after all, you sneak thing you...

Loved the way you tackled the ending and YAY for that conversation between Gibbs and Ducky. Long brewing and not over yet... that's going to take some healing *cough* epilogue. Loved how Ducky was mad on Abby's behalf, and again typical of Abby that she'd seek to take all the blame onto herself. Also taking a while to heal will be how the team takes what Gibbs did, especially Tony. *cough* epilogue

And so realistic, the way Abby was still hesitating and needing reassurance she was what he wanted... which you can understand. She's been with him through all the years of mourning, missing and longing for Shannon and it's no wonder the poor woman can't quite believe it can be all over within a short space of time of their reunion. It would be really interesting to see how that plays out in a few months time. *cough* epilogue

Lovely tender and hot development of their physical relationship, taking it slow... and loved his description of Abby, both physical and being strong, willful and stubborn.

And LMAO at 'sneaky bastard' about Mike when he figured out how he'd forced the issue... love it. And ROFLMAO at hoodie sex!Well, yeah!

Similarly, would love to see how Shannon and Kelly take to their new life in DC, and whether Shannon has been able to let him go as 'easily' as she seems to hope. Bound to be ups and downs? *cough* epilogue.

Would love to see how things work out, how they move to DC and settle into their new lives, their first visit to Stillwater, and Mike disappeared awfully fast..*cough* epilogue.

Again, so many lines that really resonated: She's ruined her life to give yours back to you *so powerful*... I don't regret it. He's got his girls back and I would go through everything all over again if need be *and you know she would*... "I assume I'll see you before you go anywhere?" *ouch - no one can throw out a barbed remark quite like Ducky*...

I've really loved this story - you've tackled such a difficult subject - Shannon/Kelly still alive fics are always tricky, and to combine it with Alejandro and Abby in danger and do it believably is no mean feat *bows to you and the evil hat* Thank you for sharing it with us... more please *cough* epilogue
miss4nschik chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Awwww! Very nice ending! _

Well done, hun! This has been an enjoyable ride from beginning to end. THANK YOU! *love love love*

CairnSF chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Bravo! Standing ovation! Thanks for this last and very long chapter, so glad you included the final fireworks ;) and not made us wait for it any longer. God, I love Gabby happy endings *big sigh*
CairnSF chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
Shannon still is the sensibel woman she seemed to be when she met Gibbs. Her helping Abby cleaning the apartment is great, cleaning the place is cleaning the mind, I guess it worked for both of them.

I really feel for Gibbs, but I sense he's in a B4 state of mind when Abbye gets there (basement-boat-bourbon-basterd). So much for the happy cliff, you might need another chapter for that :). Still liking this story very much...
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »