Reviews for Just Don't Walk Away
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
LOL would never expect all sunshine and roses from you?...and that's just how I like it, no matter how traumatic the journey is :p ...so long as there is a happy ending...

Gibbs' reaction was just like him, the fact that he was there for hardly any time at all but everyone was well aware he was thoroughly ticked off. Loved that opening scene and how they all knew it was probably going to take Shannon and her perspective to fix the situation.

I felt so sad for Abby, sitting there all alone in her trashed apartment after just telling the man she loves to leave. So it was kind of a relief that Shannon turned up and was willing to help and say what she needed to, to make things right.

I thought the conversation between Abby and Shannon was lovely and they were both really open in trying to work things out and do what was best for Gibbs...which we all know is Abby ;) I liked how Shannon was honest with Abby about where her relationship with Gibbs has gone...or not gone. And her willingness to accept that Abby is the one he loves and just how much has changed in the time she's been away from him. Loved her saying this to Abby..."And also, he's yours now. He spent so much time staring at that little fox you gave him, I just know he was thinking about you. He's so miserable again; don't make the same mistake I did by keeping him away. You've already risked your life and your career for him…"...And the exchange that followed was just...*sigh*

Had to laugh at Shannon bringing up Fornell! LOL so funny! And poor Gibbs, the guy is probably brooding up a storm in that basement! He paints a sad and sorry picture...Abby took the tissue and blew her nose and then used her sleeve to wipe her eyes. "Is he angry?"..."No," Shannon shook her head. "He's hurt and I think the stress of the past few weeks is finally starting to wear him down."...*she needs to go over and make it better*

Oh God...I hope it's a happy cliffie, though I can imagine it's gonna be a hell of an emotional reunion, in more ways than one! :p I can't get enough of this story, you're doing such a wonderful job with it and the character interactions are just amazing...really hanging out for more! :)
bbfan chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Great chapter! Love it that Shannon was able to propel Abby into moving!

Awwww... crap... my gut is churning as to what possibly can be coming up next... a drunk, pissed off Gibbs, a very hurt Gibbs who doesn't want to be consoled or... Gibbs and Abby making out like two horny teenagers... I'd like the last one!
NCISMASH4ever chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I'm glad Shannon talked to her. And all that stuff needed to be cleared up-but now I'm ready for Gabby goodness and father\daughter fluff betwwen Gibbs and Kelly. I'll tell you why.

#1. I love Gabby

#2. I have my own mini soap opera\angst going on! So fluff is more then welcome! ;) Great chapter!
Ziver69 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Good talk, good darn talk. So glad Shannon decided to go over and have a heart to heart with Abby. As much as Abby trusts Gibbs and knows he would never lie to her, I don't think anyone else could have convinced her to give it a try as quickly as hearing what she did from Shannon. Really enjoyed this chapter.

Now, exactly what can I do to promote the muse and desire to have a quick update. Feed the bunnies? Chocolate, ice cream...begging...I'm pulling out all the usuals from gosgirl and the gang. :)
Talldi chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Oh please let them get together, really together, (like *really* togetheer before you drop the cartel on them! OOOOhhhh
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Oh poor Gibbs... hes hurting so much... Poor Abby. Its one foot in front of the other just keep going until Abby is in her arms. Hmmm hope you post more also... hugs kelly
Ncisluver chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Yay! Shannons gonna save the day. Hopefully Gibbs and Abby get together. Update soon please.
Ncisluver chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
alohareader chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Excellent I thought it was going to take Shannon talking to get through to Abby. Now Abby just has to get to the basement, dang cliff hangers :) more please!
Recekayla chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I have really been enjoying this story- action, love, sacrifice, what I always believed. Great job.
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
YAY I am so glad Shannon went and talked to Abby and explained some things that Gibbs didn't quite make clear the night before. I can't wait for Abby to go and talk to Gibbs. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Red Writer chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Yay no tears this chapter - just watery eyes. haha

Knowing you, there will still be more angst next chapter but it builds for a happier ending!
gosgirl chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
*peers nervously round corner* A happy cliffie? You? God, now you've got me really worried!

Loved this honest conversation between Shannon and Kelly, and you're doing this in such a realistic way... where, you're right, it's not all hearts and flowers.

And I can't imagine Gibbs is going to welcome Abby with open arms. More likely he's gone into his brooding clam mode... or climbed inside the bourbon... Oh gawd. It said a lot that he just stormed into the hotel and back out again with nary a word.

And thank you for Jackson again *squishes you* - loved that he thought of Abby not wanting to be overwhelmed by a posse turning up. Really enjoyed the glimpse into how they'd talked things through as a family.

Really poignant image of Abby's wrecked apartment, poor woman... she must feel like her entire life is wrecked. Loved the glimpse into the things Gibbs and Tony had bought her.

This really hit me and really sums it up - "But not the me he remembers… I took his daughter away from him. I kept her away. He says he understands, but there will always be that between us." and this made me sniffle but is so Abby "Not as hard as risking your heart."

And you made me giggle-snort my coffee at Shannon's mention of Fornell!
miss4nschik chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Very nice little chapter!

"Awww, a happy cliff. Or is it?" - I think so. Even if it turns bad.

Of course it can't all be happy sunshine all the time. If it was, we'd probably just get bored, right? The best stories are the ones that make you both laugh and cry.

And you, my dear, are doing a good job at it! _

*big big hugs!*
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
oh wow hahah go Shannon i just love her soo much righ tnow hahah great soo great
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »