Reviews for Just Don't Walk Away
bbfan chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Great chapter! Love it that Shannon was able to propel Abby into moving!

Awwww... crap... my gut is churning as to what possibly can be coming up next... a drunk, pissed off Gibbs, a very hurt Gibbs who doesn't want to be consoled or... Gibbs and Abby making out like two horny teenagers... I'd like the last one!
NCISMASH4ever chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I'm glad Shannon talked to her. And all that stuff needed to be cleared up-but now I'm ready for Gabby goodness and father\daughter fluff betwwen Gibbs and Kelly. I'll tell you why.

#1. I love Gabby

#2. I have my own mini soap opera\angst going on! So fluff is more then welcome! ;) Great chapter!
Ziver69 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Good talk, good darn talk. So glad Shannon decided to go over and have a heart to heart with Abby. As much as Abby trusts Gibbs and knows he would never lie to her, I don't think anyone else could have convinced her to give it a try as quickly as hearing what she did from Shannon. Really enjoyed this chapter.

Now, exactly what can I do to promote the muse and desire to have a quick update. Feed the bunnies? Chocolate, ice cream...begging...I'm pulling out all the usuals from gosgirl and the gang. :)
Talldi chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Oh please let them get together, really together, (like *really* togetheer before you drop the cartel on them! OOOOhhhh
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Oh poor Gibbs... hes hurting so much... Poor Abby. Its one foot in front of the other just keep going until Abby is in her arms. Hmmm hope you post more also... hugs kelly
Ncisluver chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Yay! Shannons gonna save the day. Hopefully Gibbs and Abby get together. Update soon please.
Ncisluver chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
alohareader chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Excellent I thought it was going to take Shannon talking to get through to Abby. Now Abby just has to get to the basement, dang cliff hangers :) more please!
Recekayla chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I have really been enjoying this story- action, love, sacrifice, what I always believed. Great job.
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
YAY I am so glad Shannon went and talked to Abby and explained some things that Gibbs didn't quite make clear the night before. I can't wait for Abby to go and talk to Gibbs. I loved the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Red Writer chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Yay no tears this chapter - just watery eyes. haha

Knowing you, there will still be more angst next chapter but it builds for a happier ending!
gosgirl chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
*peers nervously round corner* A happy cliffie? You? God, now you've got me really worried!

Loved this honest conversation between Shannon and Kelly, and you're doing this in such a realistic way... where, you're right, it's not all hearts and flowers.

And I can't imagine Gibbs is going to welcome Abby with open arms. More likely he's gone into his brooding clam mode... or climbed inside the bourbon... Oh gawd. It said a lot that he just stormed into the hotel and back out again with nary a word.

And thank you for Jackson again *squishes you* - loved that he thought of Abby not wanting to be overwhelmed by a posse turning up. Really enjoyed the glimpse into how they'd talked things through as a family.

Really poignant image of Abby's wrecked apartment, poor woman... she must feel like her entire life is wrecked. Loved the glimpse into the things Gibbs and Tony had bought her.

This really hit me and really sums it up - "But not the me he remembers… I took his daughter away from him. I kept her away. He says he understands, but there will always be that between us." and this made me sniffle but is so Abby "Not as hard as risking your heart."

And you made me giggle-snort my coffee at Shannon's mention of Fornell!
miss4nschik chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Very nice little chapter!

"Awww, a happy cliff. Or is it?" - I think so. Even if it turns bad.

Of course it can't all be happy sunshine all the time. If it was, we'd probably just get bored, right? The best stories are the ones that make you both laugh and cry.

And you, my dear, are doing a good job at it! _

*big big hugs!*
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
oh wow hahah go Shannon i just love her soo much righ tnow hahah great soo great
Talldi chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Oh you didn't! You did! Probably she's so overtired she hasn't thought it through. Both Gibbs and Shannon know they're different people... OOOOOhhhhh you little devil ya!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »