Reviews for Just Don't Walk Away
Talldi chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Oh you didn't! You did! Probably she's so overtired she hasn't thought it through. Both Gibbs and Shannon know they're different people... OOOOOhhhhh you little devil ya!
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Damn what an emotional chapter...and are you purposely trying to kill me? Now I know why I had this feeling of impending doom hanging over me right from the start LOL

First things first though :p...I loved him bursting in through that door and him telling Abby she was going with him and OMG this..."Every woman I have ever loved has walked away from me." He turned to face her again. "Don't walk away from me."..."For eighteen years I've lived with my grief of losing them. I've had her on a pedestal for years when in reality… she walked away from me too," he said, his voice falling flat...*this just broke my heart, poor Gibbs :(*

I swooned all over the place when he told her he loved her...*sigh*. And then all the tension when the shots were fired and Abby didn't want Gibbs to leave her...I'm glad he didn't.

You portray Abby's unselfishness so well, you write her so in character and she always puts Gibbs' needs above her own, even at such a great cost to herself. I loved how he finally accepted his feelings and told her how that he wants to always be there with her...I just loved that whole conversation at her apartment, the kissing and the fact that he stayed with her...so good! :)

...and then the evil hat appeared and headslapped the living daylights out of me! Sad!Abby is isn't the only one who's sad! You are gonna fix this right?...*sniff*...right?...*curls up into the fetal position to wait for next chapter*...
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Okay seriously? are you trying to kill me? I WANT them together PLEASE!
tanya2byour21 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
NO she can't push him away he needs to fight or sharron needs to go and talk to her or something when she hears what happened. I don't know but the ending broke my heart and made my cry. Gibbs opened his heart and told how much he loved her and wanted to be with her and she pushed him away. That is sad and making me cry. I loved the chapter up till the end. But I have faith that thing will work out it is just going to take some time. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Ziver69 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Noooooo! I thought everything was better...noooo. He's gotta convince her! Fix it, Gibbs!
Ziver69 chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
hehehe...When Gibbs comes a knockin-Run Mike!
Ziver69 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
*giant hugs to you* You have Mike AND Jack in this...I adore Mike and Jack. And it's so cute to see that little ugly head of jealousy rear with Gibbs at the time and attention between Mike and Abby. So glad Shannon and Gibbs talked. This is just a wonderful read!
Ziver69 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Thank goodness Abby is safe. Can't wait to see how you play this out with Shannon and Kelly. It's pretty obvious too much time has gone by for Gibbs with Shannon and I think it seems that even Gibbs, on some level, realizes that he doesn't love Shannon the way a husband should love his wife anymore, but he could NEVER just let them go now. So, he's gonna love his Abbs, right? Right?
miss4nschik chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Great chapter as always my dear! _

"'Mmm, make love to me…' she sighed. Gibbs chuckled and held her close. 'As soon as you're awake enough to remember it.'" - Loved it!

But oh my... that last part. Sad!Abby makes sad!Ulrika. ;_;

I think I'll need the next chapter to make me happy again. *wink-wink*

**Big hugz, hun!**
Ziver69 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Dang...you're writing a rollercoaster fic here...and I loves it! I hope Gibbs gets to kick Rivera's a$$! And you so nailed Jack's voice. Loved this part...Jack grabbed the gun and slammed it down on the counter. "Now I don't find that funny Mr. Evans. Who are you really?" Oh my gosh! I could just hear Jack here!
Ziver69 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Geez...I love this! Gibbs and Shannon do not seem to be reconnecting. This is so tough...on the one hand I can't help root for Shannon and Gibbs cause what a love story, but then he and Abby are sooo right for each other! Ahhh, the edge of the sword! Gotta go...MUST read more!
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Poor Abby. She has to be mentally, physically, emotionally wipe out. Exhausted! How many times has Abby let him go. She was willing to give up her life for his happiness. How is he suppose to make her realize she is a part of that dream. Hmmm will it be Shannon or Kelly filling Abby in a little? Hope you treat us and post again today but dreams sometimes do come true. Hugs and talk soon. Kel
Ziver69 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
WOW...that was...wow. Oh boy. I cannot wait to read chapter 3. Poor Gibbs...poor Abby!
Ncisluver chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Omg. You are so evil! Why can't you just let them be happy. We were so damn close to happiness and you had to ruin it. Hope you update soon. Still love this story though.
gosgirl chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Oh no, you didn't *peeks through fingers*... oh god, you did... *hides head in arms, whimpering*

The evil hat completely sucker punched me. There was I all fraught and tense at the beginning (you nearly gave me a heart attack with the laser appearing on his hand), then relieved when Mike shot Alejandro, then excited and happy in her apartment, and then... and then... holy crap.

Really moving and powerful confrontation at the beginning, and I cried when Gibbs pleaded with her not to walk away like everyone else. Yay for Mike! And then loved the scene at her apartment, and you got me all relaxed, you sneaky thing you... but I can SO see Abby brooding and reacting like that the next morning.

That she'd think it was because she was in danger that he was doing this, and that if they went ahead with a relationship, then he'd sooner or later come to resent her and it would break her heart even more if he left her to go back to Shannon later on, or worse, stayed with her but still wanting to go back.

Bless her, she's got no idea what's happened between Gibbs and Shannon since she went away with Mike... and neither do we, missy! Want to know what's happened... *whines*... Would love to know what he, Shannon and Kelly have discussed since, and how Jackson feels too. Really look forward to more, if my nerves can stand it.

You really felt for Gibbs during all his torment of the past week, and all the implicatoins of what happened all those years ago.. and typical of him he'd try and take blame for almost everything and so typical of Abby to try and see the positives.

Again, some really powerful lines: "Every woman I have ever loved has walked away from me." He turned to face her again. "Don't walk away from me."..."For eighteen years I've lived with my grief of losing them. I've had her on a pedestal for years when in reality… she walked away from me too," he said, his voice falling flat (and so Abby to defend Shannon)...
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »