Reviews for Normal Is An Illusion
Lamazing19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This was beautiful. Two of my favorite thing mixed together :)
At first I was like "Gomez what the heck happend?" But then I read the end, and I went "Ahhhh".
Poor Pubert by the way :(. I didn't know he died...
So this means that Morticia will try to kill herself, then go to rehab, and Gomez will say " I couldn't give a flying fuck what's normal: we hadn't had a normal day in years? " (favorite quote of the show) **
Mad hatter chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I'm soooooooooo confused
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh my gosh this is so good! I really wasn't expecting that!
csad21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Well, hell! Here I was thinking that behaviour is not like Gomez at all, and then comes the twist that hits like a speedtrain. Wow. Well done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh my gosh! You HAVE to update! This is soo good! I must know what happens next!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i am very confused. Pubert is dead? oh they probably killed him. oh Motricia is in denial of her son's death...oh dear.
Callista252 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Great oneshot. Loved the surprise ending, thank you so much for posting it...
Zoicytes-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh wow. That was absolutely marvelous. Fantastic. I, like everyone else, seem to have expected that to go an entirely different way, and the actual ending's twist was superb.
Random Name chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Omg! Puebert died? What? He's dead? So that means Morticia must be seeing things! Wait, if she's going with him does that mean she's dying? I see a little complete status at the top and that makes me sad. I do so hope you will consider continuing this at some point!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
How did Pubert die?
Thayf13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Oh gods, please. Is it possible to get a continuation out of this?
Justinne chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh. My. Gosh! WOW! WOW! That's all I can say! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo good! A bit scary, since Morticia is seeing things, but it's sooooooooooooo great! WOW, JUST WOW!
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This really is a wonderful story, but could you maybe explain the ending? I mean, I'm a little confused...when does it take place in comparison to the first part, with Pubert and Morticia talking and Gomez apparently being jealous of his son? When and how did Pubert die?
CharlemagneGrey chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I don't know what to think other than this is a REALLY GREAT idea! I hope you add more soon!
DissectingPomegranates chapter 1 . 7/12/2012