Reviews for Temporal Tide
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 4/30
That Hungarian book would be useless. Basically the whole language would have changed in a thousand odd years.
Trueloveaddict-ally chapter 20 . 4/28
yes yes another chapter. I may have to reread with every update, but it's worth it
Loved it but I need more Tanya an Bella please come back. Thank you
Aryan C chapter 20 . 4/25
Me encanta tu historia, como narras es encantador.
BullheadedBlunder chapter 20 . 4/19
I was thinking on your story some and I came to this cool conclusion, I think. I believe that either way Bella had been turned or not, Tanya would have found her. That could have been with or without the Cullens, as she'd have been turned either way creating that initial release of her gift. I remember at some point you saying something about a PI. I figure, Tanya's got perfect recall, she can most likely draw and if not she can give a perfectly accurate description of Bella. Bella was a senior if my memory is right, so she would've been on her way to graduating. Yearbook are public records. That said, I'm sure she's in the yearbook at least once. A decent PI probably would've found her within the next five years.
Update please please update
Agrippa Marinus chapter 20 . 4/10
Wow reading this again I forgot how good this was and why I Ioved bella tanya pairing because of this story. Hope you are doing well and just want to say I am thirsty with a possessive tanya and smackdown with edward hahababa
Glad I finally found this story again. Its been 5 years for me and you still got it. Love the fight scenes btw. Bella and Tanya's progress is so good. I love this story so much
The thing chapter 20 . 4/2
Bella's ability or gift is pretty OP (overpowered) and has alot of potential. If unlocked or learned to be controlled she could use abilities that comes with her gift such as: Teleportation, Alternate Timeline Creation, Temporal Teleportation, Flash-Forward (Go into the future for seconds, hours, days, etc), Time Manipulation (slow down time, fast forward time, etc), Temporal Trapping (send someone to another time), Temporal Rewind (rewind time by seconds, days, etc).
Just to name a few.

And I understand ppl where angry or annoyed with Bella with her behavior on killing, even if it was a vampire as well. Especially when the volturi massacre's that whole village. I think this was character development, I dont expect bella to be okay right off the bat with kill ppl when in the first year if her newborn phase she worked hard to not kill anyone. Although there was an excepting with Peter and Charlotte hunting murders, rapists, and such.
In Bella's fight for the future I hope she gets ahold of a nice ability from her gift like teleportation or something to enable her to fight Better. Her fighting abilities needs work so I think abilities like time manipulation would have to come after, because its basically a cheat. Slowing down time for everyone but her, she can basically dispatch her enemies. And the fact that it seems her ability is physical and not mental is a plus.

Which brings to my annoyance with the lil twat, Cauis. I swears he's like a sadistic kid or some shit. Not forgetting Aro. Which makes me want Bella's powers to be developed and have the abilities that comes with Time Travel. Not that she'd use all because her ability comes with Limitations such as the Butterfly Effect, projection conjecture, etc. I think around this time, in the movie, the volturi gets involved, Jane, alec, demetri. I wonder if this gonna happen and if Jane and was around the time when the Volturi first met Bella, if they remember her. If so, then shit is gonna get really interesting. They observed that Bella was differently, I dont know if they will put two and two together.

Story is amazing btw, and Bella and Tanya make a good couple. Waiting for the drama that comes when Bella meets the rest of the cullens. However, I'm mostly hyped for Bella getting control of her gift. I'd be a waste to have a power like time travel which comes with alot of applications and her not unlocked them and just teleporting to Tanya's time and back. So i'm mostly interesting in that...and the battle to come. Victoria is going down! Lol.
faythnoele chapter 20 . 4/2
A good chapter, and twist with fred helping bella. Edward is interesting addition to the party. should be interesting to see how he reacts to the mate of bella now. i hope to see more of this story soon! thank you for writing it.
remmy94 chapter 20 . 4/1
when I tell you I screamed...I LITERALLY SCREAMED. Edward has made his reappearance! omigosh the drama. THE DRAMA. I'm living for it. Wonderful writing as always, the action sequence was written to perfection. Easy to follow and exciting! it was such a nice surprise to find this in my inbox...apparently I'm a little late to the show though... thank you so much for updating! this story is too good to die. between this and your victoria ship story I don't know which is my favorite. you are amazing I want to build you a shrine. Hope to get more soon, keep up the amazing, heart-stopping, work!
BerserkBookWorm chapter 20 . 3/28
Gosh, I don't know how Bella is keeping it together. She switches time periods so often and usually comes back to some major event happening. At least Laurent is dealt with, and it was nice to see Fred help Bella. I could have done with Edward not being there. He can go hide in a hole for the rest of eternity with how useless he has been. I'm glad Bella told him the truth. Hopefully he's going to keep his distance. I wonder what Victoria will do when she notices she has no notes on them and Laurent and hopefully Fred are gone. I also wonder if Tanya and them had seen the whole fight since they have cameras. Great update! Can't wait to see more!
guest chapter 20 . 3/28
love it hun! please update soon
TTshorty33 chapter 20 . 3/26