Reviews for It all began with the Quarter Quell
everlark4ever75 chapter 14 . 9/19
Update update update! This was getting good!
Just wondering if when you do finish it, could you try and stray from the book when Katniss and Peeta are talking. Since they now have a known baby together, I'd figure it would be different than in the book.
And maybe have Peeta touch the baby... I fall for that shit. Maybe when they are on the beach, Peeta could be feeling the baby and then it could kick and make the moment. Then they could go into the routine beach scene.
Just a suggestion. I love Peeta and the baby so much that I just want it all the time.
I love this story, I've read it before and forgotten I have. Please don't leave us here without the rest!
pixie pop chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Plz write more I love it
alana chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
alana mae chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
hi, i think ur stories are really good. they include lots of detail to drag the reader in... good job
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
You will finish is, or you will find another reviewer! See nwhat I did there?
Daisy3D chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
This is really good!
Katarzyna88gb chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
:) hope U will update
PrincessBlonde chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
hey! That's ok. and my book just got have a look?
fluffytardis chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Please update!
girlonfire658 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Oh please write again I'm going insane I love how you write I can't favorite you since I'm not a member but you are really good at writing please write soon I need to see what happens I know what happens in the book but I love your twist to it please write I'm going crazy
Louise chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
I absolutely adore this story. As much as it would be heartbreaking, I want and look forward to read about Katniss thoughts and feeling when in district 13.
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Update soon, please!
Jackie chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
No. Why did you stop? I'm curious as to how you would've finished the rest of the story.