Reviews for Let The Monster Rise
If Gen Urobuchi wrote Code Geass.
The Emperor's Underpants chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh, my.

THIS is so beautiful, it takes my breath away.

I suppose this is to be expected from the great Paladin-senpai. I don't think I've read a single ficv of yours that didn't absolutely move me.

While his was different due to the darkness in it, it was just as flawless. A twisted mixture of darkness and drama. Fascinating. Honestly, no words can explain the amazingness in this.
Noone chapter 1 . 5/10
I do not if this was your objective. But in this fic you understand that Nunnally if more than the reason of Lelouch war. She is the only thing that keeps him human.
Wonderful just wonderful
russianwinter013 chapter 1 . 4/8
This is absolutely wonderful! I loved this so much! Such chilling words and descriptions...
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Few things have ever disturbed me as much.

Brilliant writing throughout. Well done.
Rikkudo chapter 1 . 6/17/2014

Andy chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Morose, yet beautiful just as he says. Wow.
cheesecakelover110 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
What even.
shitsulelouch chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Darn it! I can't see the Lelouch and CC here! this fanfic's not for them, anyway. But will you please make a fanfic for them! please! Thank you! :)
sweetatoo chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh my god, I believe that this is the very first fic I've read in which Lelouch is quite twisted and sadistic like this! He reminds me so much of Light... At the same time, it is a uniquely and breathlessly beautiful story, so bravo! LOL though I'm glad the real Lelouch isn't like this...
Flayne chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
bravo. Very good. Though he reminds me of Light more than ever now. :)
Maid of 60 Seconds chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was some pretty sadistic shit!
(And I loved it.)
Zexs chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
A Kirei Kotomine based Lelouch that only takes pleasure in the suffering of others, how interesting.
G0ldThrone chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Perfect oh my god Lelouch is so twisted
z-vo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Excellent short story! Really enjoyed it. You did a great job of twisting cannon events and following them through to conclusion.