Reviews for Betrothal
Just Sus chapter 28 . 11/5
This made me cry! It was very real, but very sad, as well. Great story, thank you!
soniya11 chapter 28 . 8/31/2020
That's was so beautiful!
yitu chapter 28 . 6/26/2020
Beautiful story.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2020
If Charlie and Rene are cousins then that would be incest for Bella and Edward to marry they would be related yuk.
sportswritergirl chapter 28 . 1/16/2020
Wonderful story
edward'sWIFEY chapter 28 . 11/2/2019
why are you so cruel! i cried at the end! but like seriously you are the best fanfic writer ever
americannight99 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
such a great story. the end of it sure did sucker punch me in the heart .. very well written
TheEasternWind chapter 15 . 9/18/2019
Oh man. Drinking alcohol when pregnant. Those were the days.
bella's beta chapter 28 . 4/13/2019
Oh what a story! I couldn’t stop reading it! It was sooo wonderful!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/5/2019
I cried
JuleKiwi chapter 28 . 3/15/2019
You did say it in the AN but major tissue warning for the last chapter!
hstevens0816 chapter 28 . 10/23/2018
loved it :)
VryUnique chapter 28 . 9/22/2018
I enjoyed reading your story. I did not enjoy reading all the tragedy but I understand all stories can't be all peaches and cream. I could have easily endured all of the bad things except for the unhappy ending. I cant believe you killed off Isabella at thirty five, I don't have words. Besides Edward's devastation Beatrice must of been hurried of her mothers death on the way home from her wedding. I know it's real life and this is more accurate than most stories on here but I'm so disappointed it didn't end happily after all the other tragedies. Thank you so much for sharing.
Steph720 chapter 28 . 6/29/2018
Thank you for this amazing and wonderfully written story. The saddest part for me though was it was a long 30 years he had to live without her.
Nataly29 chapter 28 . 5/31/2018
Wow! What a wonderful story!
The last part of chapter 28 made me cried like I haven't in so long. Edward dispair at his wife dead is heartbreaking. But I enjoyed this story so much, thank you for sharing ;)