Reviews for Betrothal
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 28 . 4/20
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Nine Beautiful kids
MK543 chapter 22 . 4/17
Enjoyed the letters but thought they were entirely too long and wordy. I mean they had to handwritten with quills, you know! If you are 'basing' this on Victoria, well, her husband was not kept from her during confinement and was there in the room for the birth. The young people of this time period were yearning to leave the old customs behind and forge new ones. I am beginning to dislike Carlisle as he acts like a tyrant. I do believe it would have been hard for a 17 and 15 yr. old to begin life broke. Jasper surely would have had monies from his mother's side of the family. Twins! Loved it!
MK543 chapter 4 . 4/14
Victoria and Albert got to spend time getting to know each other and kissing as well. That always improves a 'wedding night' for sure.
MK543 chapter 3 . 4/14
Enjoying your tale; can't believe more haven't read and reviewed! Also, just finished the first season of Victoria on Masterpeice. Loved it.
TC chapter 28 . 2/7
Nooooo! Omg. I love this fic but the last little part at the end gutted me. But still a great story. I hope to read more from you.
SyonaAntonyMasenCullen chapter 5 . 2/1
Its difficult to think that technically the whole story of 'Les Miserable' got over three years before our lovelies met!
Lanigra25 chapter 28 . 1/28
Oh my goodness even though it ended with sadness I loved everything about this story. Thank you
Rowena Hills chapter 28 . 12/14/2016
not express the feeling that hit me when this story ended. The plot, the language, everything was beyond amazing. I am in love with this piece of writing.
Aggie94 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
No reason to be disappointed in chapri7. It was good all have been good.
LAB1 chapter 28 . 12/14/2016
This story was beautiful! Such a beautiful love story! I will have to watch the movie. I only saw a bit on tv many years ago.
el chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
Awww...i love the last part
AbK chapter 28 . 11/2/2016
Lovely story, just felt the end was rushed abk
danqat chapter 28 . 9/24/2016
Great story. Not sure how I felt about the ending, but I guess that was the times. Keep up the great work.
danqat chapter 24 . 9/24/2016
Was quite intrigued by the beginning of the chapter. Trying to work out who it is.
danqat chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
Did I miss something? What did Jessica see that they let her go? Not that I mind, but I'm curious (and a bit confused!)