Reviews for We Could Have Had It All
beth chapter 1 . 8/10
write more chapters faster please quickly
runawaycherry93 chapter 1 . 8/7
Just re-read this story and would love if you came back to write it. Arty is such a great character and hope to that decide to update this story.
This is a good story. And I like your original character. Her back story is interesting.

However, your improper use of the word "was" and "wasn't" instead of "were" and "weren't" are so distracting. Also, you don't add an "s" to the word come when someone says "how come".
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 72 . 5/2
Keep Art safe
salvatoresister887 chapter 72 . 4/21
If you have time can you make an AU version of this story. I'd really like to see Artemis with Elijah. And I'd love to see her on the Originals.
LiL RaBbIt chapter 72 . 12/9/2015
OMG ITS BEEN TO LONG PLEASE UPDATE
RandomFandoming chapter 72 . 12/3/2015
OK. Good news, and bad news. Bad news: you have a few grammar errors, okay maybe more than a few.

Good news: your Original character is brilliant, best OC ever. Overall I love the story and the subtle changes to the story. I could use a update..*puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
The way she helped the nerd was ripped straight out of Legally Blonde. The dialogue is not quite verbatim, but close enough. Plagiarism is not cool, man. Not cool at all.
prue chapter 65 . 11/17/2015
update more chapters now faster still waiting for more chapters
Guest chapter 72 . 11/12/2015
Hi. I would really like it if you could update I've been with you since the beginning and I would like to be there for the end. It would be very much appreciated if you update
PaulinaDragona chapter 72 . 5/28/2015
I like your fiction ! :)
FizzWizz2011 chapter 72 . 4/24/2015
update ASAP
DaughterFrost chapter 72 . 3/21/2015
Update this is really good! Want to read more!
beth chapter 68 . 12/21/2014
update soon please faster
Amanda chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
I hope this is Elijah/oc or that this Athena chick is still alive so Elijah has someone to love that doesn't want his brother. I wish you would write an Elijah/oc where the oc only wants Elijah I also hope one day you write a kol/oc I love kol but I have found a lot of good kol/oc ones so I hope you write one one day.
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »