Reviews for Unexpected Voice
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
3! Love it.
InvaderL chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
So far, amazing stories, please update dude/dudette.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
plese wright more it is rely good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
please continue
Cosmyk Angel chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
This is a lovely story. I hope you plan to write more. I look forward to reading more of this story as it happens.

Cosmyk
BellaFlame chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I love the direction this story is going. Can't wait to read more.
harrytonkslover2216 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Keep up the writing, I am enjoying this twist on the story very much! I had always wished Ginny had gone with Harry instead of being left behind!
yobibi18 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Plzz more!
Carlaisabel chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
i love this story. Im so happy that harry has his parents rings. update soon
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Cute story and nice idea. I like the characterizations so far - I'm a bit surprised we didn't hear from Hermione, but I'm sure she will have plenty to say. Your punctuation with quotes needs work and twice you used science when it seemed you meant silence. Having Ron YELL everything takes away from what he's saying. Make sure your dialogue and your descriptions match. You have Ron yelling in all caps, but your description says 'Ron stated bluntly' - it doesn't match.
dragyn42 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Great start, and I'm looking forward to more, but you need to pay attention to a couple things.

First, learn the proper punctuation for quotes. There are plenty of grammar resources on the net, or you can find a helpful beta, or, I think the reference over on SIYE is quite simple and easy to understand.

Second, there are more ways to yell than all caps. Caps indicate shouting at the top of your lungs; yelling for a taxi on a busy city street; calling for quiet in the middle of hundreds of loudly arguing people. Visually, it tells the reader that whatever is being shouted needs to paid special attention to because it holds some more important weight.

What Ron is yelling is none of this. It's a boy throwing a tantrum, indoors, with only a couple people around. The most you need is an exclamation point - and even they shouldn't be overused. More appropriate given the scene you set up, would just be using dialog tags to properly describe his anger (ie: Ron shouted; Ron stated angrily; Ron huffed before stalking away, stomping loudly up the stairs.) Let your words tell the story, and don't use all caps unless it's absolutely necessary.

I hope that helps, and I look forward to the next chapter.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Good one!

Update soon!
Cartman1701 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Good start. I can't wait for more. I wondering how events will play out. Are you going to follow the movie or book with minor modifications, or are things going to be much different due to Ginny being with them.
becky280596 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I think this could be a really interesting plot line, and it's also written well which is a bonus. Are you going to write more ?
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OMG i need more like now