Reviews for Innocent Bones
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Amazing, and so interested in hearing more about Sana. :)
AB Feta chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
:D
Meagan chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I've read pretty much every Nagron story and this is by far the best one ever. It's also the only one I had to review. I love the way you describe the action. And the tenderness that Agron showed Duro and now. Of course I love the parallel between them to. So cute. I really hope you will continue this. Thanks for this.
halfmyheart chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
This is wonderful and so well written! I love Agron's characterization and his memories of Duro. Good job!
Lilynette chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
This is wonderful so far! I can't wait to read more! I love your characterizations, and I'm already in love with little Sana.
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Got tears in my eyes there at the end, so bittersweet. Do continue soon!
pris chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
lovely, so very very lovely

i can't wait for more
Erroneously chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I really enjoyed this, with Agron's memories of Duro and his determination to coax Sana into trusting him xD
mistyhaze420 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Awww I love this story so hard! Agron is perfection! Sana is adorable! Love that Nasir is taking care of the boy and agron has devoted his care as well (even if the boy doesn't know it yet!)
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
So sweet.
MsNJS chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I have to jump on the praise bandwaggon because this is great! I can't wait to read more!
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i've been praying for a gorgeous plotty nagron fic to come my way, and wow, i've found it here.
bloodsoakedleather chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is so lovely. It's nice to see the boys moving beyond the hot sex (delicious as that is :)) and into something more serious.
JohnKB chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very sweet.

I wonder what will come of the child. :)
sycamoretree chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow, what a start! And how are you able to make so many stories that fast and still have immense quality in them? You make the action scenes seem both intensely fast and in slow-motion like in the series and that is so great! And I'm terribly curious to where this story line will go but I loved the description of Nasir's elegant movements before he entered the cart, and the way the boy clung to him later. And then I about died from cuteness and pride when Agron said "He cannot defend himself so I will do it for him". A child in those times couldn't have it easy, never mind a child intended to be a slave, so I am so happy Agron is ready to defend him against everything, including his fellow Germans. Great job!