Reviews for After the Wedding
V chapter 3 . 8/24
This show has been off aire for 10 years and i have just discovered it. Ive been feeling overwhelming dissastified ending to all of this and you my friend has made my ending true . I felt a sense of confusion and a lot of unanswered question. I didn't feel convince that Caroline and Mac were really in love. I love your story and how much i wish it was back on TV.
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Perfect
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Lol, I love it! You've definitely got the characters spot on!
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Hooray! Short but sweet, with everything amazingly in place! Boyce's antics amused me, he is one of my favourite characters and I'm glad Joanna and Statham didn't die. Statham's incoherant stuttering was also funny, as was the Bonnie and Clive/Clyde bit. And I found it interesting you gave Mac a first name, it would be a good reason why he never told it to anyone.
What a wonderful story! :OD
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I actually punched the air when Mac turned out not to be dying. I myself didn't like the idea of Guy marrying Caroline after Mac was gone, since Caroline DOES belong with Mac. Once again, well written, thought-out etc. I can imagine this as an episode. This should be made into an episode.
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I could imagine each of the characters saying this. It was so well-written and easy to picture. I can't wait to read the next one! :OD