Reviews for Getting Along
Fandoms-Are-For-Life chapter 1 . 2/22
OMFG. Your gonna be a fantastic, famous, mind-blowing, rich, famous, awesome writer.
sshhiippeerr chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I'm just... I'm just stunned. That was awesome and so unexpected. I just can't get over how amazing that plot twist was. I just love this even though it is pretty sad.
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So Cato died. Wow. I was actually crying though, this was amazing :D
Clato lover chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I am mind-fuck. Such an excelent Clato fic. And Cato died, totally tought it would be Clove. Well done, darling.
cloveluv4eva chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was so sad, but it was so beautiful as well. Thank you for writing it. I adore the way you developed their relationship and how you wrote the characters, how you made them human. As well as how you drew the reader to them and made them love the characters. Thank you again for writing this,

Fishpuppy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Woah... that was awesome. I read many Clato fics but this was my favorite. Good job!
mystic night92 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Congrats! You have succeeded in your attempt of mindfuckery...for me at least. I love how you showed Cato and Clove's relationship just enough so they don't seem as bloodthirsty monsters, but not so much that it's sappy romance. And the ending was epic! I just sat there staring at the screen for a few seconds going "WTF? That's the ending?" And the hidden message was very nice. Getting along isn't at the very least difficult when it is all just an act. I admit I was paying attention to the bold words from the very beginning but I didn't get the meaning until the end! I think what happened is that Clove pretended to be in love with Cato so she could easily kill him later. And I'm guessing that Foxface is dead before the Feast, and the rule change didn't happen. So I think that Clove stuck a knife through Cato and killed him, and she became Victor. The Capitol repaired her head before any permanent damage but she didn't know that she really did love Cato until he was gone. And she hanged herself. If that's not at all what you were thinking, please feel free to correct me...that's just what I think. Again, that was an amazing Clato fic and probably one of the better ones that I've read recently. Good job!

-mystic night92
xoxo Bri chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
omfg this is actually amazing. The birthday cake bit omg asdhjdshgjfshtsv I was going to cry, that was flawless. This whole thing was brilliant, with the hidden message and everything. Just to clear something up, you said "she" at the end, so Clove won? It threw me off a bit. You captured the characters to a T though, great job :)
Mrs.LongbottomMalfoy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So no one won?
sadey chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
really good! but i didnt get the secret message.