Reviews for Jamie's Adventures in Terraria
Holy crud... This'll be interesting. XD
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
At least, right?
AMinecraftMaster chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Awesome, can't wait for more! There are precious few Terraria stories, so you have to savor what you find.
tic tac sean chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wonderfully written,no time wasting,cant wait to read next chapter .
Totodileawesomeness chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I guess I wasnt logged in at that time. The guest is actually me.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Great Story (not including the cliffhanger)! It should be called Adventures in the World of Terraria!
Cenitopius chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I wouldn't of thought that the nurse uses magic to heal, but if that's your take on it, then so be it.

Continuity failure: He must of gone out at night the first time, and you even say that his watch is nearly at 'nighttime', which is meant to be two words, but I forgot that in my first review, however, when he leaves the house after going upstairs to the nurse, you state that it's midday.

Also, how did you go upstairs with a broken leg that you laugh off directly after it? You have me sat here with one eyebrow raised at you in confusion, which I can't normally do.

Punched by a slime? Do they punch, then? again, if that's your take on it.

'I soar high into the air. I lose grip on the gun. I come flying back to the ground -' could be made into one longer sentence, but if that's how you write, then fine.

oh, and you made it night a few mins after midday. you need to keep your time in check.

right now, good looking story, but needs longer chapters.
Cenitopius chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
'I open the door. The Guide instantly notices. He pokes his head out of the kitchen and instantly lights up when he sees me. 'Hey Jimmy,' he says, 'where have you been?'

Has too many 'Instantly's in.

'I was the one who built this house for him. Amn't I supposed to be the one guarding him?'

Aren't, not 'amn't'

I remember that one Eye gave me a black lens once. I made a nice pair of shades from it.'

I'd like to know how to make a 'pair' of shades with only 'one' lens.

otherwise, an okay fic, but I like to see the character learn everything from the start, or at least be in a new world.
Kittynip chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I can't think up a title myself but if anything comes up ill alert you. Now onto the review at hand. I like how thi story is coming along although I'm kinda curious how she got the nurse without gaining a crystal heart from underground but then again u are problly not going to obay the ruls are u? I wonder what her first time in a cave will be like. I remember violets. Pathetic chappter really might edit it later on... anyways standing byKitty