Reviews for House of Broken Hearts
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 10 . 4/10
Oh, i hope there is a squeal or another chapter!
ILOVEIT!
I want more!
MORE!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
OMG! YOU BETTER FINISH IT CUZ I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
i dont understand the asthma attack joke
Fedski chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Nice chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes! Though Yuki's whole 'I can't act until Shuichi does' seems to be walking a terribly thin line that is littered with oppourtunities for misconception. I just hope that the two won't run into one, but then, seriously. You've set yourself up this great oppourtunity for more strife! Go for it and I promise I'll understand - I'll complain - but I'll understand ;)

Seriously though, great work and I look forward tot he next chapter! :D
Shadowfox13 chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Huh, this is getting more and more interesting. I can't wait to see what other twists are exposed. *lol* :D
noonsam chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I knew I shouldn't have done it. Gone and read this fantastic, but not completed work. Now I have to wait for more! I love your Eiri and Shu - loved them in the first story and love them in this one. You are an excellent writer - please continue!
Shadowfox13 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
This is an interesting story. Will Eiri ever tell his lover? Poor Ryu, maybe Tats can distract him. *lol* There's a lot of potential in this story, I look forward to seeing what happens next. .V
Saint Germain chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I completely missed reading this one. Very glad to have you back! awesome chapter, can't wait for number 10
Saint Germain chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Half a box of Kleenex later and I love the new chapter. Seems Yuki is at least trying..for now. It made my day to find the new installment waiting for me after a long day. Thanks! Looking forward to chapter 9.
Spirit of Roses chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
That was a nice, touching moment between Shuichi and Eiri, I have to admit. Eiri just needs to really get over himself. I get that it's tough, but there's no shame in crying. Crying is apart of the healing process and if you continue to keep the story to yourself, you won't heal.

I love that scene in the beginning where Ryuichi was making jokes to Teresa and Shuichi in the morning. I can just imagine that. I'd love to have mornings like that. Laughter is good for the soul, after all, and it sounds like a great way to start the day.

Can't wait for the next installment of this awesome story! :)
Spirit of Roses chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
You're very welcome! Happy to help!

This chapter was awesome. I love the interaction between Ryuichi and Maiko. Both of them want what's best for Shuichi, but in different ways. Maiko wants things to be better between Shuichi and Eiri, but Ryuichi wants Shuichi to be his so that he'll treat him better. Love the differing point of views here! Excellent!

Can't wait to see Ryuichi try to snatch Shuichi away from Eiri! Onto the next chapter.
Saint Germain chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
All I can say is Go Go Shu! And I may have to spank Maiko and Ryu. Seems their attempts to help are doin more harm than good. Thanks for another awesome chapter!
SenecaNya chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
I can't wait for that big talk they'll have. I'm really interested in knowing what they'll say to each other.
lilgurlanima chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
hmmm... is till want for yuki and shuichi to get back together soon.. i just hope this won't be to much for shuichi if it ends in a brawl..
Saint Germain chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Another awesome chapter! I love the Shindous, exactly the type of parents you would expect for our young singer. A very warm and loving family atmosphere. Think I had a couple of tears during those last two paragraphs though. I thoroughly enjoyed and am eagerly waiting for number 7. Thank you!