Reviews for No Matter The Cost
illyara chapter 1 . 3/29
Hi, I liked reading your story.
You have a good style to narrate, plus I definitely approve of your vision, about how the movie had to handle the matter Dizzy versus Carmen.
In fact I'm pretty sure that there is not a single person who disagrees with you. Carmen has had to suffer a slow and painful death. Or live alone, with only his career as a company. While Rico and Dizzy are happy together.

Great job. illyara
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Looks good, much like the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
One question. Have you ever read the original book? Because your writing used a lot of terms and incorrectly used the jargon that the author originaly used.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Just discovering this fic, and loving it! I loath Carmen and hated the way the movie ended. Love this.
SimplyMae chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
You must make this into a full on story... I see so much potential here 3
Steel Marauder chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I can't tell how much of a fan I am for starship troopers. I loved this movie, but there was always one thing that bothered me, and with this chapter you just fixed that problem. You wrote this chapter similar to scene to the movie and made it a lot better with your changes. For this I praise your chapter.
Silverlynx13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
sweet story, always wanted Dizzy to live.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh my God, I HATED it when they killed off Dizzy.
And though this was pretty good, I have to say my favorite part was in your A/N: "I only need one person to read it and enjoy it to know I'm doing a good job."
That is the perfect outlook.
But, hey, I'm not here to talk about your author's note. I'm here to say that you did a great job, gave me the ending that I wanted, and made me smile. So, thank you. :)
Vic chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Pretty good, but it lacks a bit in creativity. Most of it is basically ripped off of movie. Was hoping for an original alternate ending, but I will keep my eye on this.
TheRoninofDarkness chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Good fic I agree what they did with dizzy to and hopefully have more chapters soon
RossoDiSera chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Nicely done! Good that you saved Dizzy.
I'm usually a fan of canon pairings, but for me Carmen Ibanez acted nasty to Rico, she don't deserve him.
Good Luck for your novel.
daemonhack13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
well done. I enjoyed it I didn't like the them killing Dizzy off or the implied making up of Rico and Carmen (I prefer Rico and Diz over Rico and Carmen). I would be interested to know where you think the relationship goes from there I just watched the movie and am wondering where it would have gone if she had not died. How would she have reacted to Carmen's return? How would this affect their relationship? Do they stay in the army? etc... Maybe you could do another one shot?
littlelunaeve chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
YAY! good job. this did leave me with one question. have you seen the CGI series?

Keep up the good work!
Jimmyle311 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
great job keep going plz
Green Verde chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Good story, much needed. You see how few Starship Troopers stories there are. I like how Rico chose Dizzy over Carmen. Fleet and Infantry don't mix.