Reviews for Pokémon Neo Legacy: Star In The Storm
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
cool! i really like the charizard contest so far!

so Stray is ash's old charizard? that's neat but he should learn to comtrol his cursing when fireball is around.

I wonder if Lody will ever find out the truth about kaley mindstar and what the Keeper is

nice! you had everyone's fave knucklehead trio appear! (i'm no TR fan but i had to put them in my stories and get there uh just deserts in most of them)
WyldClaw chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
There were times during Shane and Lody's battle that i thought shane was gonna win! Please oh please tell me Lody's gonna come out on top
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
So Charm is Ash's Charizard ( on whom Bryar has the hos for) and he knows something about Kayley Mindstar and Lody's headed to the Chariffic valley to find out what he knows. Will we see Ripple again? I liked Ripple's accent
nameless chapter 22 . 1/9/2007
This has got to be the BEST Pokémon fanfiction I have ever seen written. It has a good plot, good characters... And although there isn't a Part II, it seems rather complete with the epilogue, only leaving a few things open. I like how you managed to keep the rating down, successfully creating a dark fic without using curse words, or other stuff like that. And I like the humour, too. To quote from your story:

Across the table, Pika was hurriedly squeezing ketchup over a plate of apple slices and marshmallows. Then it tipped the entire concoction into a bowl of hot cocoa and drank deeply. “Kaa,” it sighed, making a small noise of satisfaction. “That was possibly the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted. More ketchup, please!” it told Blissey, handing it the empty bottle.

I could NOT stop laughing!

I really like this story, and I think it's rather sad that it only has 50 reviews. (before this one, anyway) Definitely a treasure on

The only thing I could complain about is that you made a few typos, like saying "hane" instead of "Shane", and the title is a little weird, but other than that, I really like it. You should really write the sequel.
nameless chapter 22 . 1/9/2007

I could NOT stop laughing!

Marie9 chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Ooh, this chapter grabs you by the eyeteeth and won't let go!

I decided to check out some of your work, and must say that 'Replacement' and just this first chapter have impressed me enough to put you on my Favorite Authors list.

I'm AMAZED at how much character development, grammatical correctness, and interest you managed to cram into just this first chapter! A fine job...I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Theo 'Blitz' Leung chapter 22 . 8/28/2002
So, that ends that. Silver is just an experiment now, due to all the selfish people in the world. She's just an experiment to them, nothing more. Seems like Roary is back to her normal self...though maybe she's just hiding it, not sure. At least Shane is safe, for now, and Lody is just, reminiscing. I'm not sure how what I can say. I like it, the entire story was well written and thought out, with a lot of everything thrown in to keep all types interested.

I'm still waiting on the information about Mergers. P

~Theo 'Blitz' Leung, the Chimera Saga Author

P.S.

You gonna be writing during the school year...?
When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 22 . 8/28/2002
Incredible. Thats what this fic is. I personally cannot believe that I was so hooked on it. I was so loyal; it's what I came online for. It's truly the best fic ive read thus far. I don't know what you should do about Part II; but all I know is that whatever you choose, I'll be reading it.

When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 21 . 8/28/2002
What is up with this Kay guy? Is Roary going to get trampled or something. Poor Picassy...I wonder which pokemon fainted her. I guess that the epilogue will patch things up...

When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 20 . 8/27/2002
It all comes down to this I suppose/ It's so intense! I cant wait to see the the conclusion and everything. Oh, thanx for the review also; I have CHap One and Two up also. Please, individually. :marches off to read last chapters:

When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 19 . 8/26/2002
I sense that something huge is about to take place. I hope that Silver Star will still be alive.

~*~The Sapphire Prince
When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 18 . 8/26/2002
I admire Roary's spirit. It keeps on getting better and better.

When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 17 . 8/26/2002
I like this chapter about Drake. Knowing his background helps me to understand him better.

When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 16 . 8/26/2002
This was a good chapter. Is that Stray? I hope so...I hope they rescue Lody. She is faced with a mind-boggling dilemma though.

When the Morning Dew Falls chapter 15 . 8/26/2002
Good chapter. Im a bit confused though. Whos Silver Star?

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »