Reviews for Momma's Little Marshmallows
Vercinacox chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
As much as you made it clear you didn't want to finish this, thanks for doing so, the well worded silliness improved my day considerably. :)
Vercinacox chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This.. is so hilariously awesome. XD! I needed this gigglefest, and the absurd mental images it gave me! :D
Stephaim Fan chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
VANILLA! UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
Stephaim Fan chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
George is about to get bitch slapped by Chell.
Stephaim Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
OMG FINALLY! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GLaDOS FANFIC WITH THE BIRDS LIKE A CRAZY WOMAN! AND NOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO HINT TO THE AUTHOR TO BRING BACK CHELL AND HER FAMILY! SORRY FOR ALL CAPS! AND YES, I AM GOING TO REVIEW EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS IS JUST THAT FANTASTIC!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
So funny! Maternal-GLaDOS is great!

Welcome back!
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
The "Sparkly, with a chance of vampires" bit had me rolling, not gonna lie. You are hilarious, my dear, and excellent at writing GLaDOS. I find the whole birds-and-turrets-as-children thing particularly adorable, and GLaDOS's relationship with Chell is amusing. A thousand apologies for not faving and following this story sooner.

P.S. Rocket storks.
baywoof chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
"Sparkly, with a chance of vampires." - best reply ever! The whole story was incredibly cute :-)
Elemental Queen chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
lol that was cute!
AwwSheeit chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Dammit woman, stop possessing me with this stupid grin that you always slap on my face! This... This deserves an illustration (like hell, I'm not the best artist). I already loved turret's soft voice, and now I can't help but want to hug one (despite the fact that it would fill me with it's monstrous supply of bullets).
Jay Kashiki chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
You know... George reminds me of my brother Joseph XD So smart-mouthed and evil... I miss him so much.

Anyways, great work XD Nice update!
TheScoutWhoDrankTooMuchBONK chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
If there was a song to describe how long I lol'd at this, It would be 'Don't atop me now'.
DarkOppressor chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Last line- Epic win
Liber-T.E.A chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
*Headdesk* So. Damn. Funny.

Seriously, I couldn't imagine going to school with a turret. Also, sexually-aggressive Chell is kinda scary.

It's nice to see you back!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Oh...my...gosh! I can't breathe! Its too funny!