Reviews for Toloveru Collection
alioune chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
make a rito and ren chan fanfic lemon please
TheRedQuill chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hey AnimeSilent, I liked your story. But the only people who acted like their charachters were a shocked Mikan, and an angry Nana. Momo would be happy about the kiss for her harem plan, Rito wouldn't kiss Lala by impulse. Especially since he just had Haruna on his mind. And okay, Lala would be excited about the kiss. But she'd be confused about the kiss. Once in the manga, Rito became evil and used X-ray glasses to see through their clothes. Usually, Lala is completely okay walking around naked. But when he was evil, Both Lala and Momo didn't like it and tried to cover themselves up. It was defenitely great, but not very accurate.
sun setsuna chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I like your fic. Hope it will be continued.
I will make it my favourit list fic.
Ganbatte ne!

Sun Setsuna
Shadow Shad3 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I found this had many spelling mistakes
InfiniteReader chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This was a great read do you think the next one can be about Ritox
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
oo... nice work here! The second one is really sweet with the little moments between brother and sister!
GitahMuttan chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Ah, good to see that there is another author in the to love-ru section. Your idea was quite nice. It would be great if you'll do everyone. But you should take priority the requests of your readers. Like the one below me.

Just try and double check your story before posting. You will be surprised that you can see all the grammar errors that are lying around if you checked it. If you're lazy to do it yourself, get a beta reader. Oh well, grammar is always the problem of most authors. Sometimes, it was being ignored by some readers.

I would like to see Momo and Yui for your next installments.
magic135 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012