Reviews for Hero and Maid
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
get her pen!
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
i ca relate pen. someone tried to ge me to jointhe robin hood play las week and i wound up being maid marion. the girly version. bleh. all i did was sit around looking moony eyed.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
run pen!theyre coming!
Hysteria Rogers chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
just realized something, gardon is little john, hired bad guy for alan not stewart, wine cotts that his name, is steriff of nottingham and alan is the person that is the brother of king richard the lionheart. who is friar tuck?
Hysteria Rogers chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
how am suppose to recognize a easter egg? i thought princess were allow to marry knights?
Hysteria Rogers chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
yes i like this so much because i want to know what romantic scene blaze read
SilvertheNephilim chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I read this story start to end and I must say I was on the edge of my seat for the last chapter. Fantastic story I look forward to your next story
LoneWolf999 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
*claps slowly* Wow.
That was...just...beautiful. I have no words. I can...I can just see it so well, in such vivid detail...I applaud you.

LoneWolf999
Wicked pumpkin chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Really good I Really in joyed it
Tempest of Reach chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
A nice, action-filled and heart warming ending.

I just hope what Arcantos said at the end was a joke. But otherwise. I'm pretty damn content as what he's done in the story. Thank you very much, as I know there was no need for you to add him in.
blazethecoolcat chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
.EVARRRRR!...Thank you for making this! :w: My-My ife complete...
INVISIUS chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I knew you would end it well, whether in tragedy or happiness, and whichever way you would've gone the ending would probably have been just as well written. Bravo to you. And as to your challenge 'figuring out your connections to Robin Hood between your story and the original' I thought, why not?

Alans is the evil king.
Silver fighting for Blaze's hand.
The final battle between Silver and Alan's.
Silver gathering and revolting with a small army.
An evil and selfish knight in the contest as Silver's nemesis.
They were childhood friends.
They lived happily ever after in the end.
Silver bests most of the trials in the tournament.
He kisses her before going into the final battle.
Ember The Flame Guardian chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
D'awwwwwwww...

Cute!

Romantic.

And overall, awesome.

I really owe Silver 20 bucks, gotta go!
ERA OF ERICK chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
This chapter was fantastic! What a great ending for a great story, just well done!
Nab-Nab450 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
LOVE the ending, it was a nice touch!