Reviews for Hero and Maid
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 8 . 5/30
I just wanna say that this was sooooo good! I love how well thought out the plot was, the way you've written the characters and goshhhh you gave me a nostalgia trip with the Robin Hood theme XD
Knight of Wings chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Excellent story one of the better medieval fanfics I have read. The combat was accurate and believable, the characters were endearing and accurate, all in all a very charming and heartwarming story. Also kudos on making such an enjoyable piece from a one shot. I hope you write some more of these kind of stories, well congrats and well done.
Knight of Wings chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Great chapter, I have been reading a lot of your stories recently, and I just have to applaud your well written fight scenes here. As an amateur sword fighter with a great fondness for medieval combat this was a nice treat. Its nice to see such loving detail put into a work.
AuthorBugsy chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
AAAAAAAAAGH

SO CUTE

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

THIS LAST CHAPTER HAD SO MUCH SUSPENSE!
AuthorBugsy chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
ALL I WANTED WAS A NICE FLUFFY SILVAZE FIC

NOT

THIS CONFUSING BALL OF AGGRIVATION WITH REALLY GOOD WRITING AND CHARACTER ROLES. MEANING YOU DO THE CHARACTERS REALLY WELL

AND SILVER

IF U WIN THE TOURNAMENT, YOU ASK FOR BLAZE'S FREEDOM OF CHOICE OR NO CHOICE

BUT PREFERABLY LET HER WIN

I JUST

THIS IS REALLY GOOD
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Sniff sniff... I ams terry eyed now. Such a wonderful end to a gripping tale. Silver and blaze have just gone up in placement on my shipping list. :)
SonAdowLover1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I have only one thing to say...

This is relevant... to my interests. ;)
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
get her pen!
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
i ca relate pen. someone tried to ge me to jointhe robin hood play las week and i wound up being maid marion. the girly version. bleh. all i did was sit around looking moony eyed.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
run pen!theyre coming!
Hysteria Rogers chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
just realized something, gardon is little john, hired bad guy for alan not stewart, wine cotts that his name, is steriff of nottingham and alan is the person that is the brother of king richard the lionheart. who is friar tuck?
Hysteria Rogers chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
how am suppose to recognize a easter egg? i thought princess were allow to marry knights?
Hysteria Rogers chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
yes i like this so much because i want to know what romantic scene blaze read
SilvertheNephilim chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I read this story start to end and I must say I was on the edge of my seat for the last chapter. Fantastic story I look forward to your next story
LoneWolf999 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
*claps slowly* Wow.
That was...just...beautiful. I have no words. I can...I can just see it so well, in such vivid detail...I applaud you.

LoneWolf999