Reviews for What is Love?
StarWolfsbane23998 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Yay May! Poor Ash... Does he really like May or is he just confused with his feelings? Please update soon!
HappyLeif chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I really like this story C: I enjoy reading about your character Mason, who is very entertaining. (And I LOVE gengar!)I remember reading about him in another story too, and I loved that one as well. I like how you've put him into more than one. He's totally a character that fits right into the Pokemon world. Original characters don't always turn out right or fit in, but you've done a really good job with this one. He's totally natural. Good chapter. :)

Love, Happy!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
Sailor Cygni chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Love, love, love this Chappie, you are such a good writer -
Sailor Cygni chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
So sad,convincing, and touching. Love it! I feel so bad for Misty :( I really would love to see Ash end up falling for her...but I'm dying to see where else this leads!
Sailor Cygni chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Absolutely PERFECT! Love the way you write and keep the story flowing (: Can't wait to read more!
pikaluver1229 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
this better end up pokeshipping
HappyLeif chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Hi there! I meant to review the other day but I was caught up in a vortex of.. okay yeah I forgot. *Hangs head in shame.* Anyway I find myself really enjoying this story so far. I'm really interested to see where the plot is going. I think there are a couple things I like best. (1) That this story is nice to May. I LOVE May, and I hate when fics are mean to her. She's so sweet and adorable. (2) That Misty's not being an emo little crybaby, or a bitch. I hate when people make her out that way because she absolutely isn't. So kudos. (3) That Ash isn't ignoring May. I mean come on, she's a girl and he's a teenage boy. It's only natural he's going to be attracted to her. That's all.

Anyway, love the story so far and can't wait to see where it's headed. :)

Love, Happy
StarWolfsbane23998 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Yay! First time I ever read a Pokemon fanfic.. but I like it! Please update soon