Reviews for Intruders
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
i hate this fucken video
4231dog chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Ah Fiolee. I was thinking of a girls name for if Marcie and Marshie ever had a kid and I came up with Marcilee. Strange huh?
4231dog chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Oy I love the bit about M sleeping on Fi's shoulder. I drew this giant picture of that and now Its over my bed. My friend thinks its creepy because he claims that the Marshal's eyes 'watch' him. He is SLEEPING! You cant see his eyes. I have a dumb friend. He is much like FIonna to PG but I am nicer and he accepts I will never luike him.
4231 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I know I comment on everychapter but I like to tell you the thoughts in my head. Okay its 3 am here and so my brain is jacked the glob up, but to me, right now Flame Prince is kinda...HOT. unbelievable! I always hated him. Always! And now I had a weird thought of FP. Like 'Ooooo he's cute' thoughts. Gross!
KittyGlitzjugsMemberme chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Must. Protect. Guitar! Hey did you know I got a brand new pair of green pants today? And I had to shave the hair around my cats butt! Exciting day!
4231dog chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love Fionna. She reminds me of a 14 year old me. I was reading a story of yours and in it Fi says "I'm 14.I have...urges." I have in fact said this very thing in the exact situation with a person very to Marshie. Strange. Do we have a mind link?
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Once in the chapter, you wrote Bibblegum , hehe. Man that had to hurt when Gumball smashed that into her head.
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Hehe, Gumball better hope Bubblegum shows up.
BelieveInMiracles3099 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
The parts with PG and FP seriously cracked me up. AND YAY FOR FINNCELINE AND FIOLEE! 3
ShadowCat98 chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
It is more important to save the awesome vampire's awesome guitar...*Steals Marshall's bass when he isn't looking...*

XD

Shadow
ShadowCat98 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
If you really wanna see Marshall's mom, go to deviantart, there's several good interpretations...
RandomFanPerson chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I really wanna read the rest! please update soon!
cpurple chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Wait! Did I miss a chapter or something? What new power?
RandomFanPerson chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Please update soon! :D
Pat-975 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I agree with you anon :)

And I think I know who they are... hehehe