Reviews for stay
Toshiirx chapter 1 . 4/3
This is really good! I was struck by the feels at the end too! Great story that is cute to a t.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
pretty good.
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hey! Fishy needs to back off in the Naru Sasu romances! Stupid wannabe seven swordsman. Hey, can Sakura get a little love in there? Poor sweetheart, her crush is always ending up with her supposed to be best friend.
Malty chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
'And then he could save them with his intellect.' Awesome. I really like this story; I like how Sasuke is stuck by his Uchiha-pride and how things look but when someone yells, 'gay', he doesn't care. It reflects Sasuke's nature that he's so caught up in how he thinks things are he doesn't often see how they really are, especially himself. And the italic parts, especially the end, feel like an intimate glimpse into the inner lives of these characters, and when things are at their best maybe they're outer too, (I like to imagine that last part is them making up in glances.) I also love how Sasuke refers to what's going on with Naruto by gesturing in the direction of his breakdown, it's so funny and true. Even though I've focussed on Sasuke I also like what you do with Naruto here - I just feel for him when he wonders how long he'll have to stay faithful before he gets something back.
Love!
ArlecchiNin chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Aw~these kids!

They always make a fuss over every little thing.

Loving it as always (:
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I like the angst. 'Twas very touching.
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow... This is deep. ;-)
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
*sniffles* Your stories are always so touching! *sniffles* I am at the verge of tears! I LOVE YOUR STORIES LovelySpiral! *cries off in a corner*