Reviews for Payback for the boys
tanya1980 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
OMG I am so looking forward your next story. I read both of them tonight, they were AMAZING. I can so see what you wrote happening on the stage. If I was you I would so try and convice the writers of Rookie Blue to use one or all these stories. It's for charity and Payback for the boys. The show would be talked about forever not that it is not already but you know what I mean. Happy writing. Until your next story Tanya :)
JROD Peek chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
OMG i laughed so hard i was in tears!
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
This was really awesome!

Can't wait for the sequel!

And I would actually pay to see them actually do a leave you're hat on it the show!
ariel133 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Well snap, way to end this story on a cliffy! lol Seriously though, this was great! I lol'd so hard!
rbfan624 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Great way to end the story with a cliff hanger! Can't wait to see how Sam convinces Andy that he's not leaving all the while keeping his secret for her. Can't wait to see what happens at the actual charity event. Ready for this new story!
Goggiebe chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Wow..awesome and shocking ending didn't see that coming..I hope in te sequel it will work it self out. Please don't make us wait to long
kmart92 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
God! I can hardly type through my laughter! As much as I was trying to picture Sam in that performance, I kept being blinded by the idea of Oliver and I had to stop reading like 4 times until I could actually see the screen properly. Of course Andy would run, but I can't wait to read the next story to find out his big surprise! Publish again really soon!
edge15684 chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
it's good but now I'm sad to see trouble in paradise for Sam & Andy
kmart92 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Awesome! I'm still lfmao! Can't wait for the next chapters, I'm dying to find out what Sam's upset about. Update soon!
rbfan624 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
That was a good chapter. Can't wait to read more and to see how Sam is going to solve his dilemma.
ariel133 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Oh this was just tooooooo funny! :D
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
That was awesome!

You're soooooo evil hahaha!
edge15684 chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
that was fun. Can't wait for more.
Goggiebe chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Eeeeee...totally love this chapter eeeeeee...still intrigue hat Sam going to do about this secret hmmm...I want more please!
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
This was awesome! Loved you're song choice! Can't wait for more!