Reviews for Disorderly Conduct
Maggie chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
uhh so I realize that this fic is almost certainly abandoned, since it's been three years since the last update, but I feel the need to leave reviews on fics this good no matter what! I've never read Beelzebub, but reading this fic makes me want to lmao. I love (LOVE!) how you characterize all the yuyu's, especially Kurama. And Yusuke with four daughters is just...amazing. i'm absolutely accepting that as canon, because that's perfect beyond words. this fic is just super funny while remaining in character, which is virtually impossible to find in crossovers? i wish that it continued long enough to see Hilda realize who Kurama is, but as it is this fic has let my imagination definitely run wild filling in my own endings!
Darksnider05 chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
What who doesn't like Kuwabara he's awesome.
RandomReview chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
Let me just say that it is a SIN that this story seems to have been abandoned. I do hope you decide to continue this at some point as this is the best YYH story of this genre I've read. It would be really funny when Hilda finally realizes that yes the gardener is in fact the current ruler of Makai.
A Deathless Song chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I laughed so much reading this. It's perfect. (And the idea of Yusuke with a litter of hellion girls is too hilarious. It's my head canon now.)
moon so bright chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Epic bratlings.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
Insanity. Hilarious insanity.
moon so bright chapter 9 . 3/6/2015
Awesome.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Awesome brats Yusuke has.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
I love Mukuro here. Yukina being her assistant just makes it all the better.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
That rocks.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
Oga's getting a taste of true power from folks as his school - that has to terrify the poor kid.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Be'el is adorably awesome.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Poor Furuichi - being the brains of the operation has to be tough.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Hilarious.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
I pity Hilda. I really do. But, didn't she here the reason Yusuke bailled last chapter