Reviews for Ghost Road
h
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
So romantic and sweet
CayStar chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
Another beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Why doesn't Edward just kidnap Jake and cut him off from human contact? Then he won't imprint on Leah or anyone else. Problem solved.
Anonymous Syd chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Great story so far, I love it! But who's fucking with Ed-boy and Jakey? Is it the Volturi? I'll betcha it is!
Anonymous Syd chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
My first time reading this story, and it's good so far. However, I don't agree that Bella loved Edward like many people think she does. I think that she was just overly infatuated with him, thus causing a mistaken belief in thinking the feeling is love. Plus she also knew he was her one way ticket to immortal life and no awkward clumsiness. The same goes for Ed-boy; he was obsessed with her bloods smell and not being able to read her mind, also causing mistaken belief in love. It's just truth hidden between the lines.
Thralni chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Great story, and a fitting ending hinting at more to come. Looking forward to ti!
Thralni chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Ugh, so that was one of the surprises you were talking about... Beautifully presented, even if it's a horribly sad event. Looking forward to how this will get resolved.
Thralni chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I didn't know Jacob eating could be so... sensual. Once again, a beautiful chapter!
Thralni chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
As always, wondrous eloquence in your writing, and some very vivid, beautiful metaphors (e.g. "two streams that would never meet"). Truly a pleasure to read!
Thralni chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
As always, lovely bit of writing. The way you described Jake playing with himself was deliciously blunt and honest; loved it!
Thralni chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Beautiful chapter, with some beautiful writing. Eager to continue reading!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
You should make the sequel!
Where Jake goes preggo or something xD
Thanks for the amazing story!
mssmith chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
Really good story...a little scattered and difficult to follow at times, but really good, regardless. Thank you for sharing!
nicolelilfreak chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
wow...what a story..i truly enjoyed it dear author,u have such gud taste in these kind of stories and im glad to have read yours,kept me up all night*cheers to you*