Reviews for Ghost Road
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 11/27
So romantic and sweet
CayStar chapter 22 . 8/6
Another beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Why doesn't Edward just kidnap Jake and cut him off from human contact? Then he won't imprint on Leah or anyone else. Problem solved.
Anonymous Syd chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Great story so far, I love it! But who's fucking with Ed-boy and Jakey? Is it the Volturi? I'll betcha it is!
Anonymous Syd chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
My first time reading this story, and it's good so far. However, I don't agree that Bella loved Edward like many people think she does. I think that she was just overly infatuated with him, thus causing a mistaken belief in thinking the feeling is love. Plus she also knew he was her one way ticket to immortal life and no awkward clumsiness. The same goes for Ed-boy; he was obsessed with her bloods smell and not being able to read her mind, also causing mistaken belief in love. It's just truth hidden between the lines.
Thralni chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Great story, and a fitting ending hinting at more to come. Looking forward to ti!
Thralni chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Ugh, so that was one of the surprises you were talking about... Beautifully presented, even if it's a horribly sad event. Looking forward to how this will get resolved.
Thralni chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I didn't know Jacob eating could be so... sensual. Once again, a beautiful chapter!
Thralni chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
As always, wondrous eloquence in your writing, and some very vivid, beautiful metaphors (e.g. "two streams that would never meet"). Truly a pleasure to read!
Thralni chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
As always, lovely bit of writing. The way you described Jake playing with himself was deliciously blunt and honest; loved it!
Thralni chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Beautiful chapter, with some beautiful writing. Eager to continue reading!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
You should make the sequel!
Where Jake goes preggo or something xD
Thanks for the amazing story!
mssmith chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
Really good story...a little scattered and difficult to follow at times, but really good, regardless. Thank you for sharing!
nicolelilfreak chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
wow...what a story..i truly enjoyed it dear author,u have such gud taste in these kind of stories and im glad to have read yours,kept me up all night*cheers to you*
ge80 chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Incredible story, with the way that you took the story by the scruff of the neck and made everything work. It seemed to flow seamlessly and the way you tied in plots from Stephanie's original works of the saga and brought them to the forefront of this fic. I have only recently discovered fanfiction so I am only starting to understand the etiquette of posting reviews, I am sorry that I have not reviewed every chapter. Thank you for posting this story and I am about to start your other fic Accompanied Sonata.