Reviews for Ghost Road
abstersdaboss chapter 1 . 6/15
1st chapter:
Too fast paced. When does Jacob suddenly CARE for Edward. How does he get to the terms of admitting it freely? He is not confused, angry, sad?This story has no depth or correct understanding. This is not even plausible. Jacob is not like this soft, easy with his feelings Jacob that you have created! This makes me frustrated. I spend my time looking for a good fix and I find this, excited and everything. I'm not even PARTLY satisfied. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but the truth has to be said.
AngelesPG chapter 22 . 3/20
Wau esta esuna de las mejores historiasque he leido y me alegra que ellos dejaran en el pasadoa Bella y se dieran cuenta de sus defectos, me encanto tu historia fue hermosa y creativa, espero que sigas escribiendo, gracias
DreamForLove chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
h
Jissy2013 chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
So romantic and sweet
CayStar chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
Another beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Why doesn't Edward just kidnap Jake and cut him off from human contact? Then he won't imprint on Leah or anyone else. Problem solved.
Anonymous Syd chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Great story so far, I love it! But who's fucking with Ed-boy and Jakey? Is it the Volturi? I'll betcha it is!
Anonymous Syd chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
My first time reading this story, and it's good so far. However, I don't agree that Bella loved Edward like many people think she does. I think that she was just overly infatuated with him, thus causing a mistaken belief in thinking the feeling is love. Plus she also knew he was her one way ticket to immortal life and no awkward clumsiness. The same goes for Ed-boy; he was obsessed with her bloods smell and not being able to read her mind, also causing mistaken belief in love. It's just truth hidden between the lines.
Thralni chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Great story, and a fitting ending hinting at more to come. Looking forward to ti!
Thralni chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Ugh, so that was one of the surprises you were talking about... Beautifully presented, even if it's a horribly sad event. Looking forward to how this will get resolved.
Thralni chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I didn't know Jacob eating could be so... sensual. Once again, a beautiful chapter!
Thralni chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
As always, wondrous eloquence in your writing, and some very vivid, beautiful metaphors (e.g. "two streams that would never meet"). Truly a pleasure to read!
Thralni chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
As always, lovely bit of writing. The way you described Jake playing with himself was deliciously blunt and honest; loved it!
Thralni chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Beautiful chapter, with some beautiful writing. Eager to continue reading!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
You should make the sequel!
Where Jake goes preggo or something xD
Thanks for the amazing story!