Reviews for Black and White
Lalaland chapter 2 . 5/18
You don't know how many I've read this story again and again without being bored... This is one of the- if not THE BEST- story I ever read. Please continue it *puppy dog face*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Tuliharja chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Awww! This continue was really cute, I must say! Though, Toshiro was little bit OOC, but like Rangiku, it was just too cute to resist!
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Aww... that was so cute! XD I can practically imagine the scenes in my head... ( hehehe )

I had fun reading this story. Thanks for writing this fanfic of awesomeness!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I like the story and the direction it took.
DragonClaw827 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oooooohh! You made sense why there could be two shinigami! Even if it's not legit...
Ice-Dragon-Princess-10 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is so AWESOME! Love it!
Daughter of Gloriana chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
*keyboard smash*
Thank you for writing something so awesome. Reading it really made my day D
d011 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow...This is a very interesting idea...I've never thought about it before, but this is very well written too
I like the idea that Toshiro and Kusaka can continue to be friends _
Frostgem chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
haha really cool idea, wish that actually happened film would have made more sense that way lol.
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Aha! That's an interesting situation. Now i'm gonna have to imagine that whenever i watch the zanpakuto rebellion.
animeparody chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hmm… very interesting. Can you continue the story? I'd loved to see what happens if thoushiro and kulaks can't go back to normal and the central 46 gives an order to kill them
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh wow. That was a brilliant idea. This was probably one of the best one-shots I've read. It was well written and the idea you have here is one I've never heard or seen before. Excellent job.
Dragon Silhouette chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow... That's... That's a pretty creative idea. Switching roles, Hitsugaya and Kusaka being twin zanpakuto in their past lives and Hyorinmaru/Toyama vice versa... I look forward to reading more :)
Azublue chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
YES YOU FINALLY POSTED THIS STORY! \(o)/ I LOVE THE PLOT! But I'd have preferred it if you had made the story's a bit too to-the-point, I think. I want more suspense, more flourish, more elaboration, more everything! Don't want the story to end so soon...