Reviews for Annie's Story
Wow! This story was amazing and I love Annie/Finnick, but Ethan and the other OCs were awesome too! When will Suffering on the Sidelines be updated and will there actually be a sequel to this? I hope it will be soon, I think you're an amazing writer and I really want this story to be continued.
Puppy 17 chapter 34 . 2/27
Ok I feel weird saying this because they are much older then me but pretend I'm Mags...Ahh young love
Puppy 17 chapter 32 . 2/27
Ohhhh that's going to be hard to recover from
Puppy 17 chapter 27 . 2/27
I know what will happen...Finnick will comfort her
Puppy 17 chapter 25 . 2/27
WOAH.
Puppy 17 chapter 23 . 2/27
Ash is Cato sneakey eyes is foxfire and Elenna is thresh
Puppy 17 chapter 20 . 2/27
Jasmine was just a baby:( just like Mia and preese and belle. I almost think jasmines death hurt more than Rue's.
Puppy 17 chapter 11 . 2/27
Yeah Annie! You rocked it! I really like her prep team and stylist, they remind me of katniss prep team and cinna and Portia
Puppy 17 chapter 9 . 2/27
Youch that argument made me cringe. Those where extreme words on Annie's part but then Finnick just wrote her off...wow they are going to be cold to eachother in the morning
123fourtris123 chapter 29 . 5/7/2016
400th review! I love it! You can make their love seem so real! Just amazing!
Montanna M chapter 35 . 1/12/2016
Though it's been quite a while since you have written it, I thought it was a beautiful story. My favorite part was definitely when they reconnect at the beach and kiss for the first time. It gave me butterflies! Keep writing so I can read some more of your fantastic stories!
The First Adventuress chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Her interview is even better than Katniss'. I just plain love this story.
pointlesspadding chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I'm so mad at myself for never posting a review of the story but it's really awesome to see a writer capture two characters perfectly... And of course the story is excellent. Makes you feel like your really in the Hunger Games.
Alexa chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
No no no! It's over! This was the best fan fiction I ever read, no joke
Lexie chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
Omg I am crying while typing this, this has been the best chapter by far (so far) it's so sad though... Preese death was sad enough but jasmines... Omg I'm balling, you are a wonderful author