Reviews for Annie's Story
ElvenRangerRysel chapter 11 . 8/21
Her interview is even better than Katniss'. I just plain love this story.
franklinzhang chapter 1 . 7/12
I'm so mad at myself for never posting a review of the story but it's really awesome to see a writer capture two characters perfectly... And of course the story is excellent. Makes you feel like your really in the Hunger Games.
Alexa chapter 25 . 7/4
No no no! It's over! This was the best fan fiction I ever read, no joke
Lexie chapter 20 . 6/22
Omg I am crying while typing this, this has been the best chapter by far (so far) it's so sad though... Preese death was sad enough but jasmines... Omg I'm balling, you are a wonderful author
Lexie chapter 19 . 6/22
Awe I liked Preese, he seemed like a sweat kid ️ I hope his death was quick! Why did he have to be first
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 20 . 3/6
Oh my god. I have tears in my eyes, this was so sad. I liked Jasmine. I liked her so much and seeing how my sister is called "Jasmine", I can empathise with Annie.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 18 . 3/6
Yep, I wish Jasmine and Ethan could survive. I love them :)
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 17 . 3/6
I'm so happy she didn't leave Jasmine behind :) That's just not Annie. She's compassionate.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 8 . 3/6
It's so nice of Finnick to help her sleep. :) Annie really isn't made for the Hunger Games, scratch that, only psycho's enjoy killing each other.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 3/6
I like Ava, she's rational and kept Annie from freaking out too much. I think I would react the same way as Annie because the proscpect of death always scared me.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 3/6
I've always been curious about Annie's story. I've been searching for Annie x Finn story oriented fanfictions for ages now xD I really love the two of them together :)
Yeah do a sequel!
Oh gosh. I feel awful. Poor Annie.
Its not what you wrote I mean this is awesome portrayed form loads of angles but Finnick. Him and Mags, the only people Annie had left die.
Then again, she does have a son