Reviews for Imperfections
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Your writing is beautiful! so engaging and i couldnt keep myself from reading to the end ! keep this up and you really could get somewhere with your creative writing. ガンバッテ!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
wtf this fic is so underrated ...it's amazing why doesn't it have more reviews
NxE-Forever chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Omg, totally didn't expect the end. But gosh, this is beautiful! Loved every single part of it and by far the best Mitsu oneshot I have ever read! x)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
update
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i was wondering how a 1k story got so many favs.. no offense but the story was really good n sad, i can't believe you were so mean n. made mio deaf though

pls.
imuffinator chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
...Oh my...I can't even. I was just overrun with feels. This story is amazing! That ending was so adorable ;-; Kiss the Rain just happened to be playing while I read it and... it made the whole thing even sadder! I did not expect Mio to be deaf D: Ritsu's reaction though...oh my I can't even. This is why I support Mitsu just as much as YuiAzu. I'm just going to go raid all of your stories now

I'm going to go cry in a corner now because of this story's perfection.
EmberOfSoul1323 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is so fluffadorable in a bittersweet way .
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, that was really great! I had seen the 'Love Language' video long time ago, and when I found out that there's a fic with a similar storyline I clicked on it without a second thought!

Now, I can't really say much... The truth is that this is almost perfect. Genki and Musician said it all. Some rapid changes in POV, but the plot took me in, so I didn't really pay attention to it.

It would be great to see a sequel sometime soon, even though I believe you intend to leave it as it is and not continue it.

I'm glad either way :)

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections," I like this phrase.

Anyway, as I said, I won't write much. I do have to say, though, that this has got one place to my favorites and not just 'favorited' stories; stories that I faved in order to read again, that is.

Ah, and since Zero-chan gave you a grade, Imma give you one too :P

Your grade is 9.5/10 for me. So far, only writers like Adrena, GenkiCollective and ghikiJ have made it to my 10/10. So, yeah, I guess that's a nice mark you got there :D

Keep it up, yo! Subscribing you and I'm totally eager to see more of you coming!

-Len
pineappurus chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was done flawlessly. I love the idea of post-its. I love how heart breaking the revelation of Mio's handicap was. I love how Ritsu reacted. I love how the rest of the world reacted. This was beautiful. Write more, please! Thank you for sharing this. :)

Mio and Ritsu were perfectly in character. AU stories with them not having met til their teen years or college years usually have sketchy characterization, but you just hit the spot perfectly.

Bittersweet stories are always so beautiful, don't you think?
Can't Catch Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Geez, I'm late to the game due to RL. It took me a week, but I finally had the chance to sit down and read this without distraction.

I'm glad I did.

Mio and Ritsu are in character, and the interplay between them feels right. The post-its were a clever plot device. And of course, there was the twist at the end. (Well, it was a twist to me, because I've never seen "Love Language.")

If I had one criticism, it's to echo what my friend Musican74 said about the rapid changes in POV. I felt they were a bit too rapid and disrupted the flow. It gave the narrative a bit of a fragmented feel. I was able to work around that, though.

All in all, a nice, light read. Not bad at all for something you just wrote to blow off steam!

And a shout out to your trusty beta for encouraging you to publish this, even though she didn't beta-read it. Thanks, Tiny!
Musician74 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This... was so cute!

Man, this is a very sweet Mitsu story you wrote here, Commando! I like the premise of it. Short and sweet. There's such a lighthearted feel to this.

I generally liked the way you were going at it, switching POV, however it was a little distracting. I do understand you wanted to tell the story from both sides of the party and you've done a good job with that. It's just your method might have made the flow a little jarring.

nonetheless, a very heartwarming fic. Very nice!

Musician74
K-on06 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
While reading this I recognize this story! It's so sweet! I found a similar story on YouTube! Amazing by the way (:
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Amazed. No words can describe how touched I was. This is the first kind of story I have ever read like this... thank you :)

Amazing job! Loved it, the tone was sweet and smooth. Keep it up.

15/10 (Your rating)
kaito136 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I was wondering why is your username so familiar until I saw your author's note at the beginning. Don't worry about Switched, take your time! I'll be happier if I saw a nice worthy update once in awhile then a rushed crap up one.

Anyway about Imperfections... So you got inspired by a video... It's nice sharing the fandom version of nice works but I hope you do this once only because it'll lose originality, yeh? Though I must admit, this is really sweet and I like how you kept Mio and Ritsu in character. It's a bit short for me though, but since you're busy with school work I guess it's understandable.

Hmm... The beginning of the fic has too much line dividers to me, and the scenes kept changing it irked me a bit. But visually, it's actually a nice connection from the first to the second paragraph because it links. I thought you could use some descriptions about the surroundings of the park and maybe like the weather or just how they dressed like a bit. For some reason, the image I have in head was how they both look like in the K-ON movie with all the winter clothes and snow surrounding them. But it's kindda impossible since what I imagined would be too cold for anyone in the right mind to be sticking post-it on each other in outdoors. You get the picture.

Also, you could add in a bit more motions. For example, near the end when Mio looked regretful, you could describe her like she's fidgeting and not only just changes of her facial expression. Could do more impact visually. (Well, for my case I like to imagine when I read, that's why.)

Overall, nice write and I definitely enjoyed this. :)
BlazingCobaltX chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awh, that's sweet. :)

I had alreay expected Mio to be deaf, so it didn't really come as a suprise, but I enjoyed it anyways.