Reviews for The Lonely
Smaug The Terrible chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
alella chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
This was simply beautiful! I loved every word of it! :D
DayDreamerFromAsgard chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
This story was amazing and sweet and perfect and I'm happy I stumbled upon it! And the bit about Molly getting kidnapped before Sherlock realizes his feelings...I know this sounds weird, but I think it would actually take something that drastic to get him to admit his feelings to anyone. My favorite part was the bracelet, just because it showed how much he paid attention.
16magnolias chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Amazing! You have the amazing skill of writing exactly the right amount - not too much, not too little - and the whole story, and plot, and characterization, and everything - is concise and perfect. I loved every word - from the description of Sherlock having a smoke in the first chapter to the charm bracelet he got Molly in the last chapter. The action and dialogue were so true to life and I could readily picture everything clearly and beautifully. I like that this didn't end with Sherlock in love with Molly, because we all know he takes his sweet time when it comes to /feeling/ things. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories when I have time. :)
Thanh chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Wow, it was amazing! I'm glad Molly and Sherlock finally got a happy ending!
Coltartrogers.c chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Story is wonderful and true to characters! Good job
kimistria chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Love the ending!
TheDoctorSherlockandMe chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Lovely! I enjoyed reading your whole story very much!
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
;_; brilliant
Rebekah chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
This is beautiful! Please write a book!
Princess of Imagination chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Beautiful story! Loved it from start to end! Adding it to my fav list!
mickeydawn995 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Sorry, I've been a silent follower- I just read the whole thing today. I absolutely loved the whole story and how you stuck with the characterization preset by Gatiss and Mofitt as well as Conan Doyal. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
MarBre582 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
OMG...This has to be my favorite fan fic right now! So beautifully written and true to character. Loved how Sherlock slowly became aware of his feelings for Molly. You could sense that their relationship would blossom after the last chapter's close. Bouquets and chocolates to you!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Okay. Sorry about that last review. I didn't mean for it to be so short. But I didn't know if I would even be able to post one. So, ahem. That was absolutely lovely. You do such a good job of creating a really beautiful love story that is still true to their characters. And the way that Sherlock realizes that she loves him is so beautiful and sweet. The deductions in her room are my favorite part. I started reading this because I love the song the Lonely and I think it's perfect for them. You did such a great for writing this! Sherlolly forever.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
That was so beautiful I don't even know what to say!