Reviews for The Lonely
elbafo chapter 8 . 11/20
Sherlock is busy defining everyone else's motivations and feelings for him, but he hasn't recognised or identifed his own yet.
Well-written introspection here.
elbafo chapter 7 . 11/2
Yes! I love these kind of scenes with criminals being broken down and letting something slip. Good on Sherlock for remaining so cool. I like how you've started and ended the chapter with Sally's perspective. Great writing!
elbafo chapter 6 . 10/19
I love Lestrade here and his exasperation with Sherlock. And John noticing a "pretty" officer, even under these circumstances, lol!
Sherlock's oblivion to why ordinary people would be interested in him being alive is very in character for him. I can see him dismissing that notion.
Nice chapter. The action moved along at a believable pace.
elbafo chapter 5 . 10/15
Loved the boys reunion. I found it a bid odd though, Sherlock calling John, 'Watson.' I know he does in the original books, but he doesn't in the BBC modern version.
Good cliffhanger with the second-in-command twist. Poor Molly!
elbafo chapter 4 . 10/14
Haha loved the last line.
I do hope Sherlock has somehow absorbed some, if not all, of what Molly has spoken.
elbafo chapter 3 . 10/3
I love the bit at the start comparing Molly's personality to that of the harlequin. Nice way to explain both her scientific and romantic natures.
I wish they'd bring in more disguises for Sherlock in the show! Nice deductions for the case, in line with the original.
elbafo chapter 2 . 9/29
Excellent use of TEH here. I love the idea of Sherlock's mood lifting at the sound of Molly using his name. I'm just trying to picture Sherlock with a shorter, lighter hairstyle... and then I realised I could just imagine Cumberbatch :P
elbafo chapter 1 . 9/29
A lovely, if slightly tear-jerking, beginning. You've got Molly's voice spot on. I've read ACD's The Empty House, so I'm interested in reading your interpretation... so very cool that you chose that story way before S3 aired!
I haven't listened to the Christina Perri song, but I love A Thousand Years, so I'll hunt it down. Oh... should mention that I'm a slow reader, but I tend to review every chapter when I do read :)
Terry Kay chapter 13 . 9/15
Wonderful! Thank you!
Smaug The Terrible chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
alella chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
This was simply beautiful! I loved every word of it! :D
DayDreamerFromAsgard chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
This story was amazing and sweet and perfect and I'm happy I stumbled upon it! And the bit about Molly getting kidnapped before Sherlock realizes his feelings...I know this sounds weird, but I think it would actually take something that drastic to get him to admit his feelings to anyone. My favorite part was the bracelet, just because it showed how much he paid attention.
16magnolias chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Amazing! You have the amazing skill of writing exactly the right amount - not too much, not too little - and the whole story, and plot, and characterization, and everything - is concise and perfect. I loved every word - from the description of Sherlock having a smoke in the first chapter to the charm bracelet he got Molly in the last chapter. The action and dialogue were so true to life and I could readily picture everything clearly and beautifully. I like that this didn't end with Sherlock in love with Molly, because we all know he takes his sweet time when it comes to /feeling/ things. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories when I have time. :)
Thanh chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Wow, it was amazing! I'm glad Molly and Sherlock finally got a happy ending!
Coltartrogers.c chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Story is wonderful and true to characters! Good job