Reviews for The Lonely
Thanh chapter 13 . 3/10
Wow, it was amazing! I'm glad Molly and Sherlock finally got a happy ending!
Coltartrogers.c chapter 1 . 2/27
Story is wonderful and true to characters! Good job
kimistria chapter 13 . 2/17
Love the ending!
TheDoctorSherlockandMe chapter 1 . 2/5
Lovely! I enjoyed reading your whole story very much!
TwilightJaviP chapter 12 . 1/23
;_; brilliant
Rebekah chapter 13 . 1/21
This is beautiful! Please write a book!
Princess of Imagination chapter 13 . 1/16
Beautiful story! Loved it from start to end! Adding it to my fav list!
mickeydawn995 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
Sorry, I've been a silent follower- I just read the whole thing today. I absolutely loved the whole story and how you stuck with the characterization preset by Gatiss and Mofitt as well as Conan Doyal. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
MarBre582 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
OMG...This has to be my favorite fan fic right now! So beautifully written and true to character. Loved how Sherlock slowly became aware of his feelings for Molly. You could sense that their relationship would blossom after the last chapter's close. Bouquets and chocolates to you!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Okay. Sorry about that last review. I didn't mean for it to be so short. But I didn't know if I would even be able to post one. So, ahem. That was absolutely lovely. You do such a good job of creating a really beautiful love story that is still true to their characters. And the way that Sherlock realizes that she loves him is so beautiful and sweet. The deductions in her room are my favorite part. I started reading this because I love the song the Lonely and I think it's perfect for them. You did such a great for writing this! Sherlolly forever.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
That was so beautiful I don't even know what to say!
maria holmes chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Wow... this story was great. Loved the action, the suspence and the characters' interactions _ I'm started the sequel to this right now! Thank you _
valeriejoanmorgan chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
So great! Loved it..
TeaSipper chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Ah my God! The cuteness is unbearable! Heart... melting...
cloudsandsilvers chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
D'awwww loved the ending :)