Reviews for Cars and Couches
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
great story.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awesome Story. They grew up in that car just seeing the car was strong enough to let Sam get control again, of course he wouldn't let Dean get rid of it no matter how uncomfortable it was it was the only home he ever really had. Really great story.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Fun banter between Dean and Bobby in this fic, and I liked how Dean claims victory over their debate at the end. -tvj12
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Very sweet that Dean would even consider dumping the Impala for Sam.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Very good! I like that no matter how much Dean loves his baby, Sam is the priority ) And Sam's genuine confusion was priceless

Cute one!

Kisses

Rosetta
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Really nice piece. So glad to see you posting again. I know it took everything Dean had to even suggest getting another car. So glad Sam didn't want a different one, either. Now, maybe they'll get the Impala back on the show...

Thanks for sharing this. You always hear the boys so clearly!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
love it!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Bobby could have used one of those giant sectional couches for Sam to stretch out on but the car really is their home.
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved this story when it was posted in January 2009, and I still love it now! I really enjoy some of the subjects you choose to write about, they're different then some of the normal Supernatural things that many other writers choose. Its almost like seeing day to day moments in the lives of Sam & Dean. THANKS!
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Sweet and fun. Very enjoyable. Just what I needed to read today- thanks.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
(sigh) Lovely!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved! Sam is very sweet and always it knows that to say and as saying it to do that his brother feels proud of him. I surprise very much the Impala and wait that prompt they us return it! Thank you for writing on him!